Reviews for Shattered Chain
Komi V chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Really enjoyed this story, the character development felt very realistic and I love how you paced everything to come together at the end. The alternating between perspectives gave a really good look at how much miscommunication (or just lack of communication in general) can cause so much harm between people. Looking forward to checking out the sequel!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
i really loved this story...as much as i would love to leave a longer and more detailed review,i am afraid i am too anxious about what will happen next so i am immediatelly off to the sequel...
ByLanternLight chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
6/5. Emotionally evocative.
KK chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Hey I love your stories, in fact I love both of them... unfortunately in the wrong order. Is there a way to put, in the summaries, that Fall to Dust is a sequel of this?
PauleenAnne chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic was what I was I was looking for. Something that concerns around their feelings. Being true and all. I love how you portrayed everything. Thank you for the good read.

-PauleenAnne
Ceylon205 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
What a wonderful story. Amazing job!
kateydidnt chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
This is utterly FANTASTIC!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
PERFECT!
dawnraptor chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
How comes you have only 17 reviews? It's a shame, cause you wrote a beautiful story, with a lot of insight. You charachters are developped very well, the plot is interesting, the ending is boherent with the original story, yet so much more meaningful.
Yes, I know, your first chaps were a little morbid, perhaps, but Lulu reborning was depicted very well.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful hard work with us!
Hi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I can't believe I found such an amazing fix in the 10 reviews category ! What an outrage, we must unit to make this well known!
Lisa chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
Wow! This is my favorite story line of code g Eva!
Yufy chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
You deserve more. Reviews for this amazing piece of writing
Gih chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
Wow nice
jjj chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
you have my respect
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
AAAAAH! It's done! I can't express how much I loved this story! It was so well written, your displayed their characters so right and it all made sense and ugh! You're a wonderful person for having written this! I just ... can't find a flaw in this. Again thanks for writing this, you don't know how much I've squealed and cried while reading this. Well, the only thing I can say is: Keep Writing!
I'll go on and read the sequel now...

Your fan