Reviews for Shattered Chain
RandomUserGirl chapter 12 . 6/6
This is hilarious. Lols. C.C. You rock!
RandomUserGirl chapter 11 . 6/6
I... I really guessed it? Wow. Didn't imagine the following though. So dark lols
RandomUserGirl chapter 8 . 6/6
THEORY 101

I think it is precisely because that's where he was stabbed. Remember? He told that he cut C.C. way back in the morning he was supposed to kill Lelouch. Maybe the Code was transferred via Blood or something and the only reason why C.C. didn't come back for Lelouch is that she honestly didn't know that it will be transferred to Lelouch and in this chapter that is entitled "Absolution", we can see that C.C. deliberately always changes the subject when it come to that. Maybe after some days she actually realized after listening to their talk about what happened and she didn't want them especially Lelouch to realized that because he might find a way again to die.

This is sooo sooo fun. Like a Mystery Game. Lols.
Lelouch.Vi.B chapter 6 . 1/31
I can not believe what for a treasure I found here.
Such a beautiful story.
KellyKatt19 chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
It is mind boggling, that this fic is as low down the list as it is. It should be right near the top, because it is amazing, and perfect, and just what I needed to soothe my broken heart and soul after the R2 final. SuzaLulu friendship/bromance/any relationship at all makes me so, so happy, after all they went through with each other in the anime. Thank you for writing this, and for the sequel that I'm heading too next.

- Kelly
TokusatsuLuv chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
This is truly very interesting to read

Suzaku sure loves Lelouch (as a friend); doesn't he? And I'm quite surprised that Schneizel is very accepting of Lelouch being alive.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Wow. Not sure if I have the words to describe this properly. So I won't try to. A fantastic read.
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
Yes. Just yes.

FINALLY a fanfic where Suzaku and Lelouch's friendship is DEEPLY examined and Suzaku finally realizes all of his hypocrisy and just how deep his betrayal of Lelouch runs.

You perfectly managed to get across both Suzaku and Lelouch's faulty thinking towards each other (though mainly Suzaku cos lets face it, lelouch is hardly ever wrong) without making this into just another bashing fic.

Can't wait to read the sequel! Hope you do more Code Geass fics, possibly even some Suzalulu?
Komiv chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Really enjoyed this story, the character development felt very realistic and I love how you paced everything to come together at the end. The alternating between perspectives gave a really good look at how much miscommunication (or just lack of communication in general) can cause so much harm between people. Looking forward to checking out the sequel!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
i really loved this story...as much as i would love to leave a longer and more detailed review,i am afraid i am too anxious about what will happen next so i am immediatelly off to the sequel...
ByLanternLight chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
6/5. Emotionally evocative.
KK chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Hey I love your stories, in fact I love both of them... unfortunately in the wrong order. Is there a way to put, in the summaries, that Fall to Dust is a sequel of this?
PauleenAnne chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic was what I was I was looking for. Something that concerns around their feelings. Being true and all. I love how you portrayed everything. Thank you for the good read.

-PauleenAnne
Ceylon205 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
What a wonderful story. Amazing job!
kateydidnt chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
This is utterly FANTASTIC!