Reviews for Shattered Chain
KellyKatt19 chapter 16 . 5/17
It is mind boggling, that this fic is as low down the list as it is. It should be right near the top, because it is amazing, and perfect, and just what I needed to soothe my broken heart and soul after the R2 final. SuzaLulu friendship/bromance/any relationship at all makes me so, so happy, after all they went through with each other in the anime. Thank you for writing this, and for the sequel that I'm heading too next.

- Kelly
TokusatsuLuv chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
This is truly very interesting to read

Suzaku sure loves Lelouch (as a friend); doesn't he? And I'm quite surprised that Schneizel is very accepting of Lelouch being alive.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Wow. Not sure if I have the words to describe this properly. So I won't try to. A fantastic read.
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
Yes. Just yes.

FINALLY a fanfic where Suzaku and Lelouch's friendship is DEEPLY examined and Suzaku finally realizes all of his hypocrisy and just how deep his betrayal of Lelouch runs.

You perfectly managed to get across both Suzaku and Lelouch's faulty thinking towards each other (though mainly Suzaku cos lets face it, lelouch is hardly ever wrong) without making this into just another bashing fic.

Can't wait to read the sequel! Hope you do more Code Geass fics, possibly even some Suzalulu?
Komiv chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Really enjoyed this story, the character development felt very realistic and I love how you paced everything to come together at the end. The alternating between perspectives gave a really good look at how much miscommunication (or just lack of communication in general) can cause so much harm between people. Looking forward to checking out the sequel!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
i really loved this much as i would love to leave a longer and more detailed review,i am afraid i am too anxious about what will happen next so i am immediatelly off to the sequel...
ByLanternLight chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
6/5. Emotionally evocative.
KK chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Hey I love your stories, in fact I love both of them... unfortunately in the wrong order. Is there a way to put, in the summaries, that Fall to Dust is a sequel of this?
PauleenAnne chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic was what I was I was looking for. Something that concerns around their feelings. Being true and all. I love how you portrayed everything. Thank you for the good read.

Ceylon205 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
What a wonderful story. Amazing job!
kateydidnt chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
This is utterly FANTASTIC!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
dawnraptor chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
How comes you have only 17 reviews? It's a shame, cause you wrote a beautiful story, with a lot of insight. You charachters are developped very well, the plot is interesting, the ending is boherent with the original story, yet so much more meaningful.
Yes, I know, your first chaps were a little morbid, perhaps, but Lulu reborning was depicted very well.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful hard work with us!
Hi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I can't believe I found such an amazing fix in the 10 reviews category ! What an outrage, we must unit to make this well known!
Lisa chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
Wow! This is my favorite story line of code g Eva!