Reviews for The Language of Flower
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
This is such a kawaii story. I can jut Imagine Rin making the garland, and I really liked the Jaken bashing.
m0m0 the cheese chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
it's really cute and sweet. . I love rin, she's awesome. w00t. good work.
Lola-Gurl chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Aw, It's so sweet! I think it's really cute, even if it is short. Very heartwarming. _
Akatala chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Ah.. this was sweet. And truth be know, I really don't think that's ooc of Sessy at all. I think Rin inspires something in him that feels exactly like that.
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Huh. I like Sesshomaru at the end. This is really a feel-goody story, but I like it! It would be interesting to continue *hint hint*, but can stand on it's own just fine.
Kera chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Yes, I agree..Sesshie would prob'ly never act like that..(although I wish he would!) It was very good! I've always been a fan of Sesshoumaru and Rin..of course, after reading a new fic..I've now become a Shippou and Rin fan too. So confusing. x.x Anyways, I loved it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Cute. Very cute. Love the Jaken-bashing.
Rosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
It was an adorable fic! I can't wait o read another fic made by you!
Boogie chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Awwwwwwwwww that is soooooo sweet! u brought out Sess-sama's personality and added a sweet touch without changing his image! Kawaii!
Scorpiogal chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
If you want Sesshomaru, you can bid for him in one of the stories I'm writting.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Awww! That was so cute! And I don't think he was too OOC. Maybe a slight smile would have been better, but then again, we haven't really seen his soft side much, assuming of course that he has one. I'm rambling, so just ignore me and keep in mind that I liked your story*_*