Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part One
MercyHopeVermillion chapter 19 . 1/18
Isn't a red whirlpool symbol mean your apart of the Uzumaki clan?
Hinata-Hater chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
NaruHina...Gross :P
Korin Dragoon chapter 35 . 5/7/2017
LMAO, loved the 'clones do paperwork' jokes. Fucking hilarious! HA!
kuraitja chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
i thought they paralyzed temari so how can she react on what lee did?
Shadowgirl666 chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
I really love this story so far I only have one complaint, Sakura keeps calling Naruto "nii-san" when she should be calling him "otouto" because she is older then Naruto.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 4/4/2017
You know the whole "naruto and kyuubi attack" COULD be "spun" another way... "naruto was given the powers of a god! To do so, your families' sacrifices were necessary". THUS all the deaths during the kyuubi invasion were SANCTIONED... They were needed.
v Arashi v chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
Ninfo? More like nympho, am I right? Pffftt hahahahahahaha... I need friends...
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
anytime you end a sentance with "elders" you lost me.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
and for their FUCK UP team, I'd kinda think it's good for naruto to ditch them (kinda would be four Hirizun too, but he let them them grow over him as he got old... Yuck.. old geezers, that need to die! *shivers and shakes them off*.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
everyone has read the mizuki incident.. it's BORING, everyone knows the bell test (at this point is it even a test)? It seems only a test on penitents. Nobody cares... and I still doubt the test.. NOBODY can use teamwork on their first DAY... only just meeting them... that makes no sense...
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 15 . 1/12/2017
try sharingan genjutsu, or magen not visual jutsu. also that technique is the izanagi which requires sasuke to give up an eye.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
I am really enjoying this story it's funny and I like close team 7. My only complaints would be you use the Japanese reference to brother and sister alot it get a tad annoying.
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 11/4/2016
I love the way the characters are overpowered but I'm sorry to say that your romance is often cringy as fuck. Sorry '-_-
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 7/21/2016
Kakuzu ?! Holy fuck man, I absolutely loved that surprise ! That was so unexpected !
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Okay... You're kind of rushing everything there... I don't know... Seems like you want everything to go super fast, bonds to be formed instantaneously. Sasuke gets a new weapon and is suddenly able to "master it", Sakura is super fast... But I still like it, it's funny