Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part One
TehStormbreaker chapter 10 . 3/15
Ninfo? More like nympho, am I right? Pffftt hahahahahahaha... I need friends...
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/10
anytime you end a sentance with "elders" you lost me.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 3/10
and for their FUCK UP team, I'd kinda think it's good for naruto to ditch them (kinda would be four Hirizun too, but he let them them grow over him as he got old... Yuck.. old geezers, that need to die! *shivers and shakes them off*.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/10
everyone has read the mizuki incident.. it's BORING, everyone knows the bell test (at this point is it even a test)? It seems only a test on penitents. Nobody cares... and I still doubt the test.. NOBODY can use teamwork on their first DAY... only just meeting them... that makes no sense...
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 15 . 1/12
try sharingan genjutsu, or magen not visual jutsu. also that technique is the izanagi which requires sasuke to give up an eye.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
I am really enjoying this story it's funny and I like close team 7. My only complaints would be you use the Japanese reference to brother and sister alot it get a tad annoying.
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 11/4/2016
I love the way the characters are overpowered but I'm sorry to say that your romance is often cringy as fuck. Sorry '-_-
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 7/21/2016
Kakuzu ?! Holy fuck man, I absolutely loved that surprise ! That was so unexpected !
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Okay... You're kind of rushing everything there... I don't know... Seems like you want everything to go super fast, bonds to be formed instantaneously. Sasuke gets a new weapon and is suddenly able to "master it", Sakura is super fast... But I still like it, it's funny
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Okay, the story feels a little awkward at some times. Liek Naruto speaking coldly and saying he wants to be an assassin. Or Sasuke suddenly being good friend with Naruto... We'll see how it goes on
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
"I LOVE DANGO" that was hilarious
Monster King chapter 35 . 6/21/2016
I really liked the story a great plot you wrote liked the pairinGSM and the lack of bashing though it seems that as with most Naruto fanfiction Danzo got the short end of the bashing treatment again but I can't really complain giving how good the story was. Liked the original characters though it was a pity Kiba and akamaru had to die but a great story regardless of that fact
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
Okay LOTS WRONG with this chap.. the crystal user? Guren, then most that could happen there is she is RAPED by the perv.. she's weaker then cat snot.. The sharringan doesn't help with seals otherwise tobi/odeto/madara whatever would have killed minato.. so at least for that the STUPID SPOILED UCHIHA DOESN'T DESERVE IT.. Your making these guys bad-asses especially together yet they fold like a house of cards against the akutski.. It's OKAY for plot (not good) but stupid for logic.
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
So they made ABSOLUTELY no plans for the invasion WHATSOEVER and just had to listen to the old cripple bitch more? This is why councils have NO PLACE in war at all.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
You know if you want him to be with Hinata, you actually gotta have him MEET HER... Naruto with team 7 stories are COMPLETELY STUPID.. cuz that's all he interacts with! Team 7 is team STUPID... NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! you don't put your ultimate weapon on the same team as the one you alienated... THATS JUST STUPID... and a civilian?... WHY?