Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part One
random, but nice
Foxy Engineer chapter 35 . 7/26
Well this was good :)
Galadriel3 chapter 35 . 6/23
I LOVE THIS STORY! so excited four part two! great work!
NightWithMoon chapter 10 . 6/11
zaku's arm things were implanted by orochimaru, not a part of his body naturally and not a part of his chakra system... so it wouldn't transfer... at least it shouldn't.
Ten no ochi-o chapter 19 . 6/5
I feel like this chapter was a bit too OOC for Naruto. He's worked his whole life to be Hokage, and by proxy respected and acknowledged, but as soon as he gets it he flips out? It's not a matter of 'Oh, Naruto hasn't experienced it before, so it's new to him' because it's literally EXACTLY what Naruto wanted his whole life, you know? Naruto loves and wants to protect Konoha, therefor he shouldn't hate this man when he seeks to protect him. Unless a of course you give Naruto Danzo's view of Konoha being the Village, not the people.
you know what would make a great omake and story idea naruto absorbed one of the squrial and became squreil boy
luckmaster1 chapter 9 . 3/23
Did haku die or some thing?
MyMazeMan chapter 28 . 3/16
I think the fact you destroyed naruto's mind family was a terrible idea and would have likely made it one of my favourite if you hadn't, it's just my opinion.
Chrisfragger chapter 20 . 2/22
Kinda thought Sakura would move on. Who am I kidding right?
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 2/19
Aww man Naruto is a snake summoner. That might make unlocking his seal a tad difficult. Unless he does it before you kill of Jiraiya if you plan to do so.
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 2/19
Sasuke getting the toads?! Come on! What is Naruto getting? He better get the toads as well. Fukusaka and Shima are great, Gamakichi, and Bunta, how can you deny Naruto his toad family?
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 2/19
That's rough. Killing Kiba like that. Even Kankuro. Still nice to see an author not afraid to do so.
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 2/19
lol S-Cry-ed reference. Nice.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 2/19
I don't know if you know this or not, but the whole "Only a child could contain the kyuubi" thing is a load of bull lol... Mito Uzumaki was fully grown when she sealed the Kyuubi into herself, and Kushina was like 8 when she became Kurama's jinchuriki. Not to mention Obito becoing a Jinchuriki for the juubi at like 35 lol
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 2/19
Doesn't calling Naruto a demon in front of the younger generation qualify as violating the thirds law? That man should be up for execution.