Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part One
NicoDaval chapter 28 . 7/21
Kakuzu ?! Holy fuck man, I absolutely loved that surprise ! That was so unexpected !
NicoDaval chapter 7 . 7/20
Okay... You're kind of rushing everything there... I don't know... Seems like you want everything to go super fast, bonds to be formed instantaneously. Sasuke gets a new weapon and is suddenly able to "master it", Sakura is super fast... But I still like it, it's funny
NicoDaval chapter 4 . 7/20
Okay, the story feels a little awkward at some times. Liek Naruto speaking coldly and saying he wants to be an assassin. Or Sasuke suddenly being good friend with Naruto... We'll see how it goes on
NicoDaval chapter 2 . 7/20
"I LOVE DANGO" that was hilarious
Monster King chapter 35 . 6/21
I really liked the story a great plot you wrote liked the pairinGSM and the lack of bashing though it seems that as with most Naruto fanfiction Danzo got the short end of the bashing treatment again but I can't really complain giving how good the story was. Liked the original characters though it was a pity Kiba and akamaru had to die but a great story regardless of that fact
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 6/7
Okay LOTS WRONG with this chap.. the crystal user? Guren, then most that could happen there is she is RAPED by the perv.. she's weaker then cat snot.. The sharringan doesn't help with seals otherwise tobi/odeto/madara whatever would have killed minato.. so at least for that the STUPID SPOILED UCHIHA DOESN'T DESERVE IT.. Your making these guys bad-asses especially together yet they fold like a house of cards against the akutski.. It's OKAY for plot (not good) but stupid for logic.
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 6/5
So they made ABSOLUTELY no plans for the invasion WHATSOEVER and just had to listen to the old cripple bitch more? This is why councils have NO PLACE in war at all.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 6/1
You know if you want him to be with Hinata, you actually gotta have him MEET HER... Naruto with team 7 stories are COMPLETELY STUPID.. cuz that's all he interacts with! Team 7 is team STUPID... NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! you don't put your ultimate weapon on the same team as the one you alienated... THATS JUST STUPID... and a civilian?... WHY?
This is good it is different is good
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 6/1
AHH now she's 8... um you do REALIZE other then the YUCK factor, this becomes an IMPOSSIBILITY,,, right? 13 and above is the only BREEDING age, sometimes 12, depending.. other then that, your SHIT OUTTA LUCK! She's WORTHLESS.. "not old enough to bleed, not old enough to breed"... it's a fact of LIFE.. LOL.. so kidnapping really young girls?.. IS ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS... They are as worthless as grabbing a CORPSE! (except they learn to HATE you)
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/1
Don't these choices kinda FLY IN THE FACE of cannon? If Naruto is ASSASSINATION, and sasuke is hunting then there is NO SENSE in teaching sasuke an A-ranked assassination technique (chidori) which is the basis of like 90% of his ninjutsu later.

Slight problem with this chapter, a naked 10 yr old? And they are wanting to make new bone nins? UMM A 10 YEAR OLD CAN'T GET KNOCKED UP! No period... NO PREGNANCY POSSIBLE! Fanfictions seem to always forget this small BIOLOGICAL fact!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 5/31
I always thought it was funnt, when naruto eventually meets Minato, he punches him... I had a similar dream of my father and I SLIT HIS THROUGH. There is a level of anger that does get a PUNCH... just most people don't get it.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 16 . 5/27
See, I don't have anything against Naruto sharing some of his inheritance with his aniki, I just question that he doesn't want to learn from it himself. Why didn't his brother teach him? Sorry, it's beginning to resemble cannon where the author gives the Uchia blow jobs while pissing on Naruto and calling it rain.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 5/26
Tracks? You used tracks?! I thought this was an off road adventure?! Yeah, definitely breaking new trail, here.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 12 . 5/26
Dude! I thought you wanted only a few SMALL changes! Damn! You sure are hard on the supporting cast members...