Reviews for A Different Jutsu: Part One
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 21 . 8/10/2021
I can’t get over Sasuke being a sealmaster. I could potentially live with it if he WORKED for it, but using magic eyes to unravel every seal instantaneously? That’s complete bullshit.
And Sasuke never had the patience for such pursuits that didn’t hand him immediate power.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 19 . 8/10/2021
The Hokage raised a hand, asking for silence again as he waved Team Seven to stand by his side next to Jiraiya. "Now the last of my news, as you all know I am the Third Hokage, I had to come out of retirement when my replacement sacrificed himself for the village. In short, I am old, worn and tired. In light of this I have done the one thing I can do to fix this problem of Konoha having a weakened leader. I have chosen the fifth Hokage!" he announced to the stunned silent crowd.

The Hokage gestured to Jiraiya and team seven, "My student and the new Chunnin squad 7 will be going on a mission to track her down, the first female Hokage, granddaughter of the First, legendary medic and one of the Three Sannin, Tsunade Senju!" he announced grandly.

The Hokage would have NEVER announced that to the village. There could have been spies in the village and other villages could have made an effort to move against the future Hokage before they even reached her.
There’s a reason mission information are kept confidential prior to completion (and even then, most times it’s still classified).

Who the hell announces a mission like that?
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 16 . 8/10/2021
Iwa would not have intervened in the attack on the leaf. There’s a reason he’s called fence sitter.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 14 . 8/10/2021
Sasuke dismissed his toad quickly, not allowing Manda to try to harm it "Manda! I am the successor of the toad summoning contract as Naruto is the successor of the snake! I know the laws involving summoning rights! You must issue the challenge before you can demand anything!" he yelled.

There is so much wrong with this I don’t even know where to begin.
Also, Sakura does NOT have enough chakra to do a high level jutsu like swamp of the underworld.

It’s shameful that you’re making Jiraiya a sensei of all three of them.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 13 . 8/10/2021
"The civilian girl, capable of moving at the speed of sound after only three months training, somehow was blessed with the ability to actually use the legendary armour 'Radical good speed' and it's expansions and with a natural duel element. Seems fun to me."

"HOLY SHIT!" Jiraiya yelled as Sakura appeared in front of him in a burst of speed, "You really are insanely fast! I could barely track you!"

Giving a fresh genin Sakura, who has dieted her entire life and has terrible physical conditionin, a speed boost like this out of nowhere is shameful. Way to ruin the story.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 12 . 8/10/2021
Naomi pulled Naruto to his feet, "I hope your feeling better Naruto-kun. But you have to go soon! Time goes really quickly in here." She said as she pointed to the screen, where she could see a red tinge on the back of his eyelids, signifying the sun's rise.

It’s actually the opposite. There’s a heavy time dilation effect. Need evidence? Mid-fall from the edge of a canyon, Naruto had time to have a conversation with the 9 tails asking for chakra before even reaching the halfway point to the bottom of the canyon.
There are many other examples like this.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 11 . 8/10/2021
Kakashi sighed, "You guys…by the name of log, I swear you're the craziest gennin in existence."

Every single chapter, all the characters swear by “the log.” This fanon nonsense is 100% cringe. It doesn’t even make sense in-universe. You have fresh genin swearing by the log, too.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 10 . 8/10/2021
Sasuke shook his head, "With my Sharingan, by looking at the mark I can see that the three tomoe actually hold one thing each. The first was a portion of Orochimaru's soul; this held his will and personality traits, like his attraction to power for example." At this point the Hokage was stunned silent at the 'novice's' discovery, "The second holds a transference seal, it siphons off ten per cent of my chakra every time I sleep and turns it into a much darker form, thus increasing its potency at the risk of increasing my…darker emotions," he said the last part with a smirk, "And the last seems to contain something physical, but it was sealed with a specific item so I can't unseal what is contained in the third tomoe unless I am in contact of the item used. Any questions?" he said, his smirk becoming a full blown smile.

So just having eyes that can memorize things allows him to automatically be a sealmaster? Get the fuck out of here.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 9 . 8/10/2021
Turning Sasuke into a seal aster just from LOOKING at seals with his Sharingan is an embarrassment to the fandom. You clearly no very little about sealing.
If it were that easy, the entire Uchiha clan would have been sealmasters.

This just ruins the story. And it takes away something that Naruto, as an Uzumaki, should be good at.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 8/10/2021
Sasuke goes from calling Naruto a loser to “little brother” within the span of a couple of chapters. He also started calling Sakura “Chan”

This shit is so cringe.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
From Naruto's angle he had a clear view up 'Ino's' skirt, causing him to lose concentration and blood from his nostrils. And with that he fell again. "NOT AGAIN FUUUuck?" Naruto blinked in confusion before noticing that Kakashi had jumped over and caught him.

Ok…first of all, Naruto was NOT perverted. He saw plenty of stuff and even used sexy jutsu and saw Konohamaru’s sexy jutsu and never batted an eye.
He’s never received the talk so he’s clueless. He proofread Jiraiya’s Icha Icha book and said it was stupid. He’s far from a pervert.
So him seeing up someone’s skirt by accident wouldn’t even faze him.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/10/2021
The smoke from releasing shadow clones doesn’t make people cough. It’s chakra smoke. It doesn’t have irritating qualities like cigarette smoke or other smoke.

Also, I like that you’re trying to change up the story, but not at the expense of the original characterization. You’re veering too far off the map.

The amount “dobe” and “teme” I’ve read in this fic is cringe-worthy.
Lord-Azreal chapter 13 . 1/3/2021
'when in doubt, shoot the mother fucker' my new quote
KiriHibiko chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
MAn, I read the whole story to this point, before I decided to stop for a short moment to leave a review. I have to say, I absolutely love everything you did with the plot and the characters. This is probably the best and most memorable FF of Naruto I have read until now!
Also I wouldn't mind Sasuke gaining the Hirashin, as I love the idea of squad seven 'reviving' Minato by using his techniques together! Also your change for Tsunade was great! Generally everything was great, stay true and thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/8/2020
So let me get this straight. You had Naruto's godfather give Sasuke Naruto's inheritance? Why? Because you want Naruto to worship Sasuke and suck his dick, right? Heil Sasuke right? Gotta give Sasuke what belongs to Naruto because of bonds and shit, right?

Wow are you a pathetic piece of shit. Hope you die, asshole. Your two cent cunt of a mother wishes she aborted you. Do everyone a favor, dickhead. Stick a gun up your ass, and shoot yourself.