Reviews for This
Sally chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I had a nice time reading this. I adore KendallxAnnabelle. There's drama here but it doesnt get too much and this is what I love the best in this story.
OxyBtrSwag chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Loooved it! :) Your story is so amazing! UPDATE PLEASE
DeniseDEMD chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Loving the drama! I love Annabelle and Kendall together. He truly is a great man! Those photos kill me- lately I have been having Logan feels but this may have tied with my Logan feels- those 2 boys are dreamboats on a fantastic vacation!
DeniseDEMD chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Loved this! So great! I'm really rooting for Kendall and Anna.
bombasticbeatsboss chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
What a great chapter! ugh KEndall is such a sweetie, I need him in my life! Wow, poor Annabelle, and hte whole family my heart aches for them! the comment she made about having a client to attend to towards the end, I liked it. It was straight forward, brutal, but not extremely brutal. I don't know what to say really this was just a really great chapter!
paumichyy chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
wow..that's all i have to say!
love it
kendall is a sweetheart!
TiffDizzle chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Awww OMG Kendall is absolutely precious! And Michelle, what a bitch, but dad...seriously he knew and just let his wife cheat on him over and over again? Wow he must really love her!
TiffDizzle chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Whoa! Yeah I most definitely had a feeling that Annabelle's mom was up to something. Wow, cheating is not cool but I feel bad for her because now it's kinda like she's stuck in the middle. But Kendall, awww he's so sweet. I mean can we expect anything less from him? Ha I'm anxiously next update because I have a feeling the drama is just getting started!
bombasticbeatsboss chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
O_O I need part 2 now I need to know what happens.
UGH her mother, I would walk over there and slap her. I wouldn't but if that was my mom...oh man, there would be quite a shouting match! Poor annabelle...POOR HER DAD! And her brother if he finds out! Oh gosh that's sad. This chapter was epic and well written I can't wait for the next one.
Oh, and Lauren's about to get a chastity belt from me if she doesn't cut it out.
DeniseDEMD chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Amazing! Great chapter! I like this high school type romance. I feel like you have some drama up your sleeve. Can't wait for more. Ps your smut was very entertaining!
DeniseDEMD chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Yay for the next chapter! So does Chelsea like Kendall or something?
DeniseDEMD chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ahhh first kiss! THIS story is just amazing and I love it!
DeniseDEMD chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Of course that would happen Kendall grew a pair and her mom Broke it Up! Can't wait for more. Also think that all the friends being away is helping them
DeniseDEMD chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I'm really excited to start reading this! I like it so far. Can't wait for the date.
TiffDizzle chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Yiur writing is so perfect that it makes me sick, like how do you read my crap without giggling and rolling your eyes? You are killing me and your smut is way better than any that I've ever written, and let me say that I am smitten with how easily you factor in the emotions and not make it all physical. It just adds to the story and makes their feelings for eachother seem that much more
Stronger. There are no words for me to describe it, I just...don't know lol. Anyway, aww it's sweet that you get excited from receiving a review from me, it should totally hands down be the other way around. Hats off to you, this was amazing and made my heart swell. Oh yeah and it made me smile all big and goofy :)