Reviews for Stuck in the Twilight Universe What could go wrong?
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 65 . 4/22
Nooooo! This is torture! You can't stop JUST before the climax! PLEASE CONTINUE! (I wish I could help write the last chapters, but I've got no idea how to do that).

What a unique and original idea! Giving the real life cast super powers definitely adds an interesting twist to the story. I especially liked all the references to other movies/tv shows that the cast played in: it was really fun to see if I could catch all the references & in-jokes, and gave the story more depth. The flash mob and the revolution for the supernatural world were some really good scenes and ideas.

You added in more cast and powers at a good rate, and avoided overwhelming the reader; saying which actors/actresses played who, and having a chapter list of who had which power REALLY helped too!

You did a really good job of writing from multiple character's POV's, instead of taking the easier route of just writing one or two characters (although it gets a bit confusing at times when a cast member and character has the same name: ex. Peter and Peter). It's been interesting to see how different, and yet similar the cast and characters at to each other. I was really hoping to see Marcus' reaction to his real life counterpart (since he can't be bothered with life), but I guess that won't be happening.

Despite this being a COMPLETE work of fiction that could NEVER possibly happen, this story has been surprisingly believable. Thank you for sharing your God given talent for writing thus far, and I do so hope to be able to read the conclusion of this story in the future!
Psylockethe2nd chapter 65 . 11/11/2016
UPDATE ALREADY!
Twilover534 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
please start adding more chapters I want to see if the volturi stop and listen to them or the volturi all die. please
Sydney chapter 65 . 1/7/2016
Can you please start adding more chapters to the story I want to find out what happens with the volturi
Evh3110 chapter 65 . 10/29/2015
Aww plz keep updating its so funny but cool and I want to know how it ends.
Dude.cx chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry I read a few more chapters but I couldn't stand Kristen cus she is one hell of a Terrible actor. And the character is bad that's how much I hate her lol. I would've read the rest if it weren't for her trying to get Robby boy. :p
Cool idea about what happened to all tho :)
ritzkiaprilia chapter 64 . 4/26/2015
Wow awesomeeee XD
can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Jibson01 chapter 65 . 4/26/2015
Long live the Kings
lizyeh2000 chapter 64 . 4/23/2015
They do a battle scene with thevokturi maybe they don't win some of the actors and vampires get kidnapped?
EmoOwlQueen chapter 64 . 3/21/2015
Amazing story, but please update.
kittyrsocute chapter 64 . 1/10/2015
I'm really excited to hear about the fight with the Volturi! This story is so freaking COOL!
alexandra.richardson.391 chapter 64 . 12/26/2014
Please update this.
MissPazCullen chapter 64 . 11/2/2014
Hurry up. You have been updating recently so update. I know you are still going through the marvel faze but please update
Guest chapter 64 . 9/17/2014