Reviews for An Amazon, a Bat, and a Fish
rosa lunae chapter 1 . 9/14
okay, Diana asking Batman on a date is the purest thing I have ever read in my life
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I. Love. This. ... I can't form words. ... Oneshots like these really float my boat. Fun and funny? Check! BMWW? Check and check! Amazingly well written side characters, including the super-obnoxious Aquaman? Check! (Poor Arthur, he can't seem to catch a break!)

Needless to say, thank you for writing this!
romanov16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh ho, I love wonder women, she has been my favortie superhero since I was a little girl because she was both femninie and couragous. Loveing and heroic, I like how you show her headstrong nature along with her womenly side.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
creppy, but cool
doubLL chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
oh my god, this is so fluffy :)
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG! I can totally see Lois saying that men are raging testosterone idiots!

during the beginning, i was all like, "LOLOLOLOLOLOL! OMG BRUCE!" i seriously couldn't stop laughing! i could totally see lois's face and the extremely uncomfortable situation/environment that was happening at the kent's! and then when she started to examine him! OMG!

seriously, i couldn't stop laughing at either bruce or lois! i love that woman...

Arthur... he can be so... interesting...

ahhh bruce... you too can be so... interestingly... *pauses* HANDSOME.

i couldn't stop laughing at everything! i swear i had to stop, lay down, and laugh ever three lines because there would be something so hilarious, i needed to pause. THIS IS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!

i couldn't stop laughing at diana's naivety. I bet bruce would probably bang his head against the wall when he was trying to tell diana that he wanted to go out on a date with her.

ahhhh... BMWW rivals all... *content smile*

i bet you can tell that every time i felt like i needed to write something while i was reading, i did. LOL great story and i'm planning on reading more! great job!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
God I can't stand Aquaman in this...not that he is my favorite superhero...at all. My opinion of him is the same as Chris Evans playing two Marvel comic-heroes -it shouldn't have happened. Of course, he was a great Captain America...Torch..not so much. ;;) looking forward to more of Hunter's Night.
Judy chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's a cute and funny story. Love the play action between Bruce and Diana. Nice to hear Batman having alittle fun. Wished you could of made it alittle longer. Love the story.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This...was...AWESOME! I really loved how you captured the naivete of Diana as she's going through everything in Man's world and Bats going to lengths to help her, taking her under his wing. Having her just come out and ask him on a date was pretty nice, and going from a stuffy restaurant to their comfort zone as heroes-and their fun moment afterward-I loved it, awesome work. Not only that, this behavior seemed to just fit Bruce-he is younger here as you say and I can really see him throwing the shake at Diana for the fun of it. And they way you portray Aquaman here is priceless-a total moron/pompous guy who isn't ever taken seriously, as many readers don't much of the time. The ending was amazing too, and overall-I LOVED THIS PIECE!
Lewis-Sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hahaha Aquamans actions are funny :) Bruces and Dianas interactions were priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Awesome! Very cute when Diana grabbed Bruce's and when they were talking about the date also enjoyed the food fight.
Arjun Ethaniel chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
One of the most amazing thing about most BMWW stories is that the writers get Lois Lane flesh out perfectly. In her all, quirky, imperfect, brilliant self. Something that even the most staunch Superman writers often fails to do.
TopSecret101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I loved it! It was so funny and made me fangirl :)
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Love your work... This was hysterical, seeing Gillhead being all pompous and having some fishsticks up his ass!
Siriskulk chapter 1 . 8/6/2013