Reviews for Time Machine Oops
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 7 . 3/25
Yup ive read tis one too in d past...n im still waiting dont wowwy! Tyt! As long as u wont abandon em or sumtin heheh ganbatte née! I wove ur stories cho much! Ur ideas r da bomb! Heheeh hope n pray to see u updating again in d near future :) till next time!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 3/25
Amagaddd I think ive read tis before tooo x) kyarghh
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 5 . 3/25
Its cokay author-sama, do watever u want :)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 2 . 3/25
Kyarghhh...bakanda is a hormonal young adult hahha
Nyooooo! Ikanaide moyashiii!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 3/25
...well shit...damn nice intro Chap x)
Ryuakilover chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Awesome just so awesome
And like what I been saying in my past review in other story I hope this will continue
FireStripe4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is Nekoallenlovers younger sister informing everyone that she has not continued because her old laptop broke, but fear not! She is currently finding one to buy and will update again REAL soon! Can't wait so just hold out a bit longer, ill make sure she continues em the second she gets that laptop ;D I wanna know how they end to lol so it will prob take another week or too so the wait is up my friends I will make sure she updates til then hold on tight!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Loved it please countinue to write more
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
O.O shit just hit the fan. Ppease update soon!
Lucy Phantomhive2 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Update please!
Huntress63 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
"Welcome to hell brats..." is officially my new catch phrase.
v.s chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Awww... Poor Allen... update soon!
Watashiwanokokoro chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FINALLY! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Kanda...be sure to show those brats why they shouldn't mess with your Moyashi. Please update again soon!
Panda Master X chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
(0o0)
How can you do that to poor Allen for their first meeting after he disappeared?! Oh boy, and Kanda was already having a mid-life crisis! Lol, hahhaaa. Good luck with updating the rest of your fics Neko-Chan! :)