Reviews for Time Machine Oops
FireStripe4ever chapter 1 . 15h
This is Nekoallenlovers younger sister informing everyone that she has not continued because her old laptop broke, but fear not! She is currently finding one to buy and will update again REAL soon! Can't wait so just hold out a bit longer, ill make sure she continues em the second she gets that laptop ;D I wanna know how they end to lol so it will prob take another week or too so the wait is up my friends I will make sure she updates til then hold on tight!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Loved it please countinue to write more
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
O.O shit just hit the fan. Ppease update soon!
Lucy Phantomhive2 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Update please!
QueenBlack98 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
"Welcome to hell brats..." is officially my new catch phrase.
v.s chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Awww... Poor Allen... update soon!
Watashiwanokokoro chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FINALLY! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Kanda...be sure to show those brats why they shouldn't mess with your Moyashi. Please update again soon!
Panda Master X chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
(0o0)
How can you do that to poor Allen for their first meeting after he disappeared?! Oh boy, and Kanda was already having a mid-life crisis! Lol, hahhaaa. Good luck with updating the rest of your fics Neko-Chan! :)
AllenWalkerKanda chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
What I'm so confused by that last part.
mei101 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
update!
PoisonousDemon chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
no this hasn't ruined the story, i am just really happy you are updating
Magicsinger chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
YAY! update... I should update as well...*cough* even if it's short it's amazing!
Midnight chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Erm, I'm Devil'sAngel'sDeath, I'm just too lazy to log in.

Aw, come on, Kanda, hurry up and save Allen or Red !
ArtificialThoughts chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I'm sooOoo happy that you updated many of your stories! I never checked or knew they were all written by you! I must say you are a creative writer! :'3 thanks for the awesome updates on all your stories! Can't wait until you update next! :D