Reviews for When Harry Left Severus
Breanna3593 chapter 13 . 3/3
I don't like these doctors. Like, who the hell are they? I'm sure they're probably OCs that you love or something, but really, all they do is overpower the story for no good reason.
dragonpearlz chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
When Remus spit out his drink, I darn near did too!
dragonpearlz chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
I'm so happy I'm only on chapter 4... Idon't want this to end. Evar! Amazing.
dragonpearlz chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Love the comfortableness of the triad. Love it! I do wish you'd use quotation marks though. It makes it easier to read.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMG - this is amazing. I love it. I don't know what's up with Harry - but the Dobby, Severus, Remus, Sirius relationship is drool-worthy. :) (And I'm a sucker for a sick!snape)
KrazyKimmy chapter 23 . 9/20/2011

Brilliant- emotional turmiol, love, angst, Severus...

What more could a girl want?

Ending seemed a bit rushed though...?
kasssumi chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. Maybe this Severus is very, VERY non-canon, but I like him anyway.
Saila chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
This was lovely. You made me weep like a lost baby. I just really love angsty Snape story with many nice people wanting to protect him. It was quite satisfying to feel your affection toward Severus. Affection is quite a nice thing to share even though it is only toward a fictional character, I guess. You even made me like this Sirius even when he is one of my least favorite. I agree with your chracterization of Harry. After all his hardships in childhood and drastic changes in new life as a wizard, I also think he would be a bit confused about himself and thus not act that responsible with his own behavior. Well I confess I wanted to see more of guilt, but I can appreciate your effort to spare him a bit. After all he's just a child. Though the end sounded in fact a bit abrupt(I wanted revenge! yes I am a grudging person), I guess that kind of ending enabled let-bygones-be-bygones attitude and acceptance of reality to be mixed. So it got to be more believable.

Anyway incredible. It is always a pleasure to find a nice writer after a bit of lucky tumble. Thanks for the effort, time and creativity you shared freely. Good luck with you.
Mmerlin chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
i just love how all of your stories deal with sexual needs and actions in such a mature way, unlike anything ive read before... it isnt dragged out or ..dirty.. i guess would be a good word. love your stories! this one especially
Z-L.B chapter 23 . 1/22/2008
I loved it I really did.

Although the ending did seem a bit abrupt. It seemed fitting none the less.

This is definitely a universe I'd love to see again if ever you have the need to write a few small look-ins on their lives...

Like how the new loving trio fairs as companions? Does Harry ever find love? Does Dumbledore move in with them after he retires or do they get their own place?

Lots of area for revisits... That is if you decide to...

_ ~ZLB
Lils chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
I really don't like Jeffrey!

It wasn't Harry fault and I just can't understand how he can stay so cold and angry at him...
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
What I have read of this story is really good. I think the site had some difficulties... When I went to read chapter three it took me to some other writers story... I don;t know who to email about that so you may want to get that checked out.
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Its so angsty and cute! My favorite kind of story.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 6/21/2007
Sigh. Are you going to write anything sometime again?

Bribes. _Serious_ bribes. Fluttering of eyelashes. Bright, shiny objects.

ShadowBallad chapter 23 . 2/25/2006
*sniff* that was such a beautiful story!

Normally I don't like slash...but the way you wrote of it, so innocently, so was fantastic! I loved how Sirius slowly fell in love with Snape, and how both he and Remus melted when Severus displayed his cuteness after healing. I wanted to cuddle him too!

I want to let you know that I have read most (if not all) of your Harry Potter stories, and love them all. The psychological basis for each one is so powerful, and makes for such a great plot. I am a student of psychology, so it is immensely fascinating for me to read a fanfic dealing with that which interests me so much.

All the characters were true to themselves (even Snape, as I'm sure he's so delicate and beautiful beneath those many snarky layers) and the plot with Vachel was wonderful too.

All in all, I loved it! :)