Reviews for The Trigger
Reiko Katt chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god please continue writing this story! I'm sorry I hadn't reviewed till just now but I only found your story last week. I like how it's got a lot of the main points as the original hunger games but you put your own storyline in as well...like the endpoint is the same but there are different ways to get to it so it doesn't leave me feeling like I'm just rereading the hunger games. Lol I just realized I'm rambling on again...I should take my meds O_o
TigerDiva10 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This was really good, you did an awesome job with the emotions...PLEASE update soon lol i really love this story please continue soon :P
Cadelicous chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I miss this story so much..
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Nice chapter! :)
jeri81798 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Yay new chapter ! Haha I can't wait for the next one , update soon please ? :3
jeri81798 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter ! Update soon please ? :3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Really great story. More Cat & Jade romantically would be nice, lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Good chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
This story is amazing so far! I'd like too see Cat and Jade be with each other more. If that makes sense? Like.. When Cat snuck into Jades room, maybe next time she could stay? Lol. It's a suggestion. I love this story though! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is amazing! I really love everything about this so far! Keep updating please! (:
MaybePossibly chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I remembered this story today by coincident and found the update and I realized that while I really do love it, the slow updating might make you lose readers as they give up waiting for updates :(
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Very well done. I love this chapter. I just wish Cat and Jade have a serious moment soon. An intense serious moment. I just feel like they have fallen out of love or Cat has :/
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I am so transfixed on this! I love the small moments Jade and Cat had together in thus one! I hope there are many more. The length was amazing in this one! I hope some more chapters are this long! . Thank you for updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
really good! keep writing, and update soon! (:
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013