Reviews for Two Spoons, One Dish
me chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
awesome! great idea, telling the days by ice cream. loved the ending!
Isazu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this more cute than the one about the pancakes i can exactly explain why but it is, i love them
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love it soo much! Great one-shot! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us! I really loved it!
oknope chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
aw this is just really so sweet, it gave me diabetes! ;)
prettygirlxo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was really cute :)

-Kali, xo.
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The-Blu-Gnu-Cebu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aww, such a great story, I love it!
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow - that is one of the cutest stories ever. You are the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so adorable!
TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely perfect...I loved it! Best Auslly story I've EVER read! chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
First of all, sorry for not reviewing before. But just know that I've read EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of your stories ! Every single one of them ! You're ONE OF THE BEST writers on FF ! Your work is amazing ! It's more like PERFECT ! Seriously, you seriously have some talent there and your one shots are just... again, PERFECT !
KR Blake chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hi! So I've been reading your A&A stories since Jack's Flaps, and I can say without a doubt that you are FREAKING GIFTED. Like, every one of your stories are amazing. In my opinion, you are tied for first place for one-shot writers in this fandom (the other person being Wonderstruck-ambition, 'cause, y'know).
Never ever stop writing. That is not fair to the world. You are just too good. Like, seriously. Can you not.
midnight craving chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aw, too cute! I loved it :) makes me want to get ice cream though, and it's winter lol
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is so beautiful and lovely and well-written. Thank you, thank you for this precious piece of fluffy goodness. (Now I crave ice cream.) :D