Reviews for The Letter
RoseLight chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
"I knows what matters." Let us hope so. I prefer the Ricardo Montalban school of charm: that a great lover does not love a number of women, but rather, loves one woman for a number of years.
MargaretLattany chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This was very good! And there are very ill people out in society who get fixated to the point of madness. Good thing she gave up the poison. Napoleon Solo just can't help himself, anyway!
jkkitty1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Napoleon will always be Napoleon and I think Illya knows and accept that but doesn't stop him from giving Napoleon a hard time.
MLaw chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This was even better the second time around. Great intrigue and twists! Poor Illya, having to suffer yet again because of one of his partner's trysts.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Your teasing description of Napoleon is perfect "ability to charm a woman out of her clothes with a smile." He does exude that playful joie de vie that is so tempting. You lure the reader in with a sassy , salty conversation that suddenly, beyond the Russian's control, becomes serious and startlingly personal. Those brief " mysterious" references wring my heart. And yes, I am eager to learn the secret of Solo's correspondence.
MargaretLattany chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow! Very deep here. Thanks!
alynwa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Nope, I kept wondering when Napoleon would either read it or show it to Illya. I did like their conversation, however.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was very interesting train of thought. I vaguely recall the end of an episode on the show where they were about to come to blows over something.
Michiemabelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was excellent.
MLaw chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Excellent characterization of the different attitude they have when it comes to women...Illya the romantic, and Napoleon, the one shy of commitment. Nicely done!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Doesn't allow for something meaningfulsuch a sad way to live but the only way to stay alive and keep those they care for that way. Nice job, Oh and the letter?