Reviews for Falling Off a Cliff in Slow Motion
NTSFroes chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Yes, this does sound like it was written from inside an asylum. It is interesting, though, psychoanalysis always is. Do you actually understand of all that?
And... Heh. The stage scene. That was pretty neat.
And Light being some schizophrenic hallucinating makes a lot more sense than Kira. Or not. I'm not sure.
HappyDaiz100 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
this one of those rare types of fanfiction that challenges the way the reader views the fandom. hell! it even challenges the way the reader sees themselves and their reality.
fizzlybubbles chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Wow.

First off, I love the style. There's a sense of foreboding running through every chapter, which just makes reading all the more thrilling.

The premise is fantastic. Hallucinations have always scared me most - probably because I like to believe what I see. Doubting yourself is one of the scariest things and you've played that extremely well with Light. I love how he constantly questions even what we assume is reality.

Also, I never really liked L, so there's a vindictive sort of satisfaction with him being a janitor.

Just fantastic. I really hope to read more!
HikaHima chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This is proving to be a very interesting story. I hope you continue :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Interesting. This is so twisted I could read it again and again and find something new every time. My favourite kind of fic, though sadly few of them are around. But I love what you're doing with this so far. I'm eager to see how this all progresses.
AllieShion chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I looove this story :D Please keep writing!