Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
AustralianStarkid chapter 18 . 3/6
please update
Okay but you have to update like right now
AustralianStarkid chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
PLLLLEEEAASSEEE UPDATE #FEELS
drarrylicious chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Awwww no this chapter was so adorable and sweet I'm crying :( I loved the conversation between Darren and Mark. Worried Darren is just too much for me omfg. And Lauren literally breaks my heart. But you know it gives me hope :3
Again thanks for writing this amazing story. One of my favorites so far. The end killed me. I hope she can get through this. I know with Darren's help and support she will. I'm really curious about how the intimacy in their relationship will get through time after this, having in mind Lauren wanted to wait, and now that this happened, well something will change for good or for bad. I can't wait to see what you bring us next. Great great great update. Talk to you soon darling :3 xoxoxx
PenMagic chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
This is really sweet, I like how you did this. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
You are amazing! Great story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god, what a heartbreaking chapter. Seriously, how do you even do this, it's just so GOOD. I'm SO happy you updated, I've been worried. Anyway, um, this is just freaking fantastic and I love it so much. Thanks for updating, because it was amazing!
mymindisonyou chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Gahhh please update soon! I need to know what happens!
PenMagic chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
This was really sweet, I love how you did this and I think it worked out really well as a chapter. Good job!
lovedance359 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh this chapter... this CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! I loved it so much! I just, you are such an amazing writer and I hope you know that. If you tried to make a career out of it you would go SO far. You're so insanely talented, the way you take your characters and put them in situations that force them to act a certain way, and they're so consistently in character. You took people we all know well and put your own twist on them, managing to give it originality but still keep them as the same people we know and love. I just love this story so much. And I am TERRIFIED to see them break up. I sometimes wish you'd make it not a prequel so they would stay together but you probably wouldn't, but I can dream. WOw this is long and awkward. Keep up the amazing, totally awesome work!
drarrylicious chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Aw this chapter is so beautiful. I loved it. When Darren said "with all my heart" I just died. Thanks for writing this perfect story. I really have no words left -3
Gem chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! :) x
drarrylicious chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
You are doing such a great job with this story! Darren baby he's so sweet and supportive I love him, it hurt me to see him like that in this chapter. And I'm also happy to know he got Lauren's back. The last phrase killed me! Not gonna lie I cried haha- I can't wait to read the next chapters. You couldn't handle the story better than you did :) And I'm also happy it united us for a talk. You're the best. xoxoxx
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Wow. This chapter was just... It was absolutely incredible. I loved Darren's reaction, especially for some part when he noticed the cut on her thumb, because for some reason it stood out to me. And the last line. That was SO powerful. About her breaking character, and just... wow. That is too true. You know, the ONLY time Lo has EVER broken character that we've seen is when she said goodbye to Darren in AVPSY... reason number 3929589220929 why I ship Crisspez. I also loved how you showed Lauren and Joe's friendship, especially considering that it's a prequel to a Laurwalk fanfic. The main thing I loved is that she wants her mom. I hope that they can mend ther relationship, though. And I think you've set it up that they will. Also, I know I said this in a different review, but this is the year they're doing LWL, and I just hope that you stick to Eric's story of how the show came to be, and show the auditions and how they originally wanted Lo to be Sami but then she was Tanya, and how Darren was cast after the other guy got into an accident and was in a coma. Although I totally understand that you're still focused on this storyline, obviously. This is amazing! It really was. You're so talented. I hope you update soon!
P0tterFanatic chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
I like the but about at the end about her being an actress (well I like all of it- it's so gripping and makes me want to know more) I can't wait to know more