Reviews for Living Spirit
BBCDP2 chapter 20 . 7/14
Hey yo, i spent like 1 and a half days reading this story and i found it to really good despite some grammar errors. I also want to let you know that i love the cover art for the story- IT'S AMAZING! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Golden feathers Edward chapter 20 . 4/27
This is a cute story! I love it! Hope to see more stories like these in the future. X3
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 4/24
congrats for 69k ;D
SpiritTrainer chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
that was amazing i loved this story right off the bat though i had to think about what a word was due to spelling but i figured it out no problem. gonna go read your sequel now.
Arandomperson chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
What?! That went seriously well, she only fainted. She didn't tackle him and try to re-kill him.
Random person chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Poor Danny. He can't remember ANYTHING. I feel depressed now. Still ️ it.
skiller339 chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
I Love this story it has a great plot and everything there are cheesy part but who cares. Danny is a living spirit.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
DAWWWWWWWWW! Oh, the IDEA of Shadow hiding from playful little Danny is AMAZING!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Yes, the Observants are annoying one-eyed creeps! Oh, and I love that you gave Clockwork a sense of humor rather than making him stony. He seems a bit OOC at times, but that can be excused as he is dealing with a five-year-old kid and therefore has to adjust his approach a little.
Random Person chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
No offense it might just be typos but raping and wrapping r 2 VERY different things
kyoanna chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
In a way ur lucky at least as a child u actually watched the show in order to memorize it and have it forever stuck in ur head my kindergarden teacher had us memorize it as part of a test I swear we were smurfs singing cheerily while being tiny and enjoying cleaning (insert blegh face) especially since I was like if jazz and dani had a child at that age (to smart for my own good but with a hell of a lot of spunk rather than bossiness) later the spunk overtook my personality but I still have jazz momentsand now I have a smidgen of sam
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Even though your style can most certainly improve, this story was so incredible!
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Lucky. The clean up songs at least helpful when babysitting. I have that stupid 'happy family' one forever ingrained into my mind. SHIT! Now it's stuck in my head! *holds head in agony* Welcome to the show shall help get rid of it! Good pick, by the way!
m chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my goooobbbb thats so sad im crying right now seroulsy crying
Neeko96 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013