Reviews for The Mission
So I'm wasting away on all of this angst :(
Great story but I just want to see Max and Alec happy and together, and I have a feeling there is a long journey ahead of me!
My gosh that was only the first chapter! I'm not sure I can handle fifteen more! (But I will ;) )
S.Capriati chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
Holy Shit. That was amazing. Riveting to the end!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
supert
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
"He wanted you from the moment he met you. Wanted you even more each day he couldn't have you. "

Totally agree - he so obviously kept wanting to be in Max's orbit.
Jen10Jen chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Oh, the warm fuzzies. And a slight sensation of relief that I can now finally tear myself away from my laptop and perhaps manage to accomplish something else with my day. I was totally and completely sucked into this story, and have done precious little else with my free time since I started it. Love, love, love!
Jen10Jen chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
It's a good thing Iäm off work today so that I can plow through the rest of this epic piece. I need resolution. Now!
Jen10Jen chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
I've been suspecting a pregnancy for a few chapters now, so this soap opera turn of events is somewhat thrilling. Next stop, a paternity test on Jerry Springer! ;) Just kidding. I'm loving it.
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Alec simply saying the lone word "you" was quite possibly the sexiest panty-dropping thing I've ever read.
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
I'm starting to get a sexually frustrated as Max. This buildup is torture.
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Alec deciding that he needs to start acting like he knows and accepts that Max will never be his, and later admitting to himself that hearing his name always makes him think of her... Totally heartbreaking. Left an uncomfortable, heavy feeling in my gut.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I was all set to head to bed after this chapter (#2, that is), but now I'm suddenyl wide awake again and simply must read on at least a little and catch up with my favourite fictional hottie.
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
One chapter in and I'm absolutely loving this. Looking forward to immersing myself further into what's looking to be an epic DA story.
MyHairHurts chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I've been really pleased with your writing and decided to take a look at your first book. I'mmmm not sure about westerns but I've put you on my wishlist. I'd buy it outright but my husband would throw a hissy fit after he banned me from buying more ebooks. I don't binge on alcohol or food or shopping and I didn't used to binge on books years ago, but once they became available in electronic format... And now I'm whining to you about it. Don't judge me. Hence I'm reading fanfiction in the first place, to curb my appetite. I should stop waffling on. All I meant to say was that I'm really enjoying this story. *hangs head* Okay, I'll shut up now.
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow, after that start I look forward to the rest of your story. Great first chapter. I really liked the Max-Alex bickering, so in character.
Happy there is many more chapters out there to enjoy.