Reviews for The Mission
Jen10Jen chapter 16 . 3/2
Oh, the warm fuzzies. And a slight sensation of relief that I can now finally tear myself away from my laptop and perhaps manage to accomplish something else with my day. I was totally and completely sucked into this story, and have done precious little else with my free time since I started it. Love, love, love!
Jen10Jen chapter 15 . 3/2
It's a good thing Iäm off work today so that I can plow through the rest of this epic piece. I need resolution. Now!
Jen10Jen chapter 11 . 3/1
I've been suspecting a pregnancy for a few chapters now, so this soap opera turn of events is somewhat thrilling. Next stop, a paternity test on Jerry Springer! ;) Just kidding. I'm loving it.
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 3/1
Alec simply saying the lone word "you" was quite possibly the sexiest panty-dropping thing I've ever read.
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm starting to get a sexually frustrated as Max. This buildup is torture.
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 3/1
Alec deciding that he needs to start acting like he knows and accepts that Max will never be his, and later admitting to himself that hearing his name always makes him think of her... Totally heartbreaking. Left an uncomfortable, heavy feeling in my gut.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 2/26
I was all set to head to bed after this chapter (#2, that is), but now I'm suddenyl wide awake again and simply must read on at least a little and catch up with my favourite fictional hottie.
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/26
One chapter in and I'm absolutely loving this. Looking forward to immersing myself further into what's looking to be an epic DA story.
MyHairHurts chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I've been really pleased with your writing and decided to take a look at your first book. I'mmmm not sure about westerns but I've put you on my wishlist. I'd buy it outright but my husband would throw a hissy fit after he banned me from buying more ebooks. I don't binge on alcohol or food or shopping and I didn't used to binge on books years ago, but once they became available in electronic format... And now I'm whining to you about it. Don't judge me. Hence I'm reading fanfiction in the first place, to curb my appetite. I should stop waffling on. All I meant to say was that I'm really enjoying this story. *hangs head* Okay, I'll shut up now.
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow, after that start I look forward to the rest of your story. Great first chapter. I really liked the Max-Alex bickering, so in character.
Happy there is many more chapters out there to enjoy.
Jeanne chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Absolutely loved this story, even around all the typos. Lol. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and finish this great piece. R
Wholives4Eva chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Best of luck with finishing the second book. This has been a really enjoyable story - thanks. Logan's exit line was magic and you managed to wrap it up without going of the cliff of fluffiness. I am planning to look up your book now - I've loved how you write dialogue and if its anything like this I'm sure it will be fun. Will also take a look at the SPnd fic when I have time. Thanks again.
Wholives4Eva chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Ummm so I couldn't wait and went to read the final chapter straight away. This one was just too sad and I couldn't stand the suspense - thank goodness I was behind in my fic reading. The chicken soup scene with Alec & Joshua was fabulous :P
loveofbooks99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Just started to read this today but so far I am really enjoying this. I love Max and Alec together hope he back soon.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013