Reviews for Off the Beaten Path
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
It's soo funny how Jenny makes the quote "you may pick the movie." Sound like an honorary privilege
Erin Wolters chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
ANAL! first I thought he might have forgot a condom of something but then after a second I realized what they were talking about.
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
oh lols. you are amazing )
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hilarious story! Too funny! I can just imagine Jenny-so indignant! And Gibbs excuse of "missing"-too funny! Favorite lind: 'Wouldn't try it without askin'," he said wryly. "Wasn't raised in a barn."' That's what they all say Gibbs...
thump chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
abort gunny abort!
Parisneverended chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh gosh that was epic!
Gigi chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing.
But I just couldn't get the really bad music video "wrong hole" out of my head, that my friend sent me some days ago.
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
someone call 911 because shawtie's on the ground, dying of laughter.

I kind of have an idea of what went wrong but I'm too much of a prude (like Jenny) to say it here. Or anywhere.

no seriously help though

/what is air/
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LOL OMg I laughed so hard. I think I know what they talking about I'm that dirty minded
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
omfg YOU WROTE IT
It was great
I can't...seriously what. Gibbs you big dummy goon.
effeminate-swank chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WHAT DID I JUST READ, OH LORD IN HEAVEN

Alexandra you little minx! Come to think of it, if that ever was so happen to my I'd react in just the same way. As soon as I read the title I knew off the bat exactly what Gibbs' little mishap was and to say I cringed in horror is an understatement. But hey, I still read it!

Nevertheless, I *loved* it. The fic was extremely well written as always and you are an absolute literature goddess.
Allisone chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh poor Jethro!:)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
"I wasn't born in a barn"
Brilliant.

Ooh Jen you, tight sphincter, you! Too damn funny. I love that she's kind of a prude, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but how she reacts is jut hi-larious!
itzcheeseball chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
LMAO!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well... i'm assuming it has something to do with her ass lol anyway pride and prejudice is my movie i think i'm gonna go watch it after i stop laughing.
lol loved this