Reviews for Only Me
anon chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
I think you should let it be a oneshot, it's sweet ending anyway.
For ideas, I really addicted to the story of shizuo's pain or weakness gyahaha /slap
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
How about a Tarzan AU haha
FujoShizaya chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
I have like tons of ideas, it's a bit late here tho so would it be okay if I sen you some later tomorrow/today? I've written so many of them down and I'm having a huge writer's block which makes it impossible for me to write... I'm also trying to motivate myself by reading great Shizaya fanfics :3
clear-skyz chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Okay. Here's my two cents in it. The first chapter you wrote is better suited somewhere in the, lets say, 3/4 of a bigger plot here. At least, that is the feeling I get. Maybe that's why you're stuck at the moment. Try retracing this a bit further to the beginning or think about what would happen afterwards. The story is practically begging for some further explanation on whatever side you look at it. Perhaps it would be a bit easier to take it from there and develop the story forwards.

You have to think about the story. Who? What? Why? When? questions may be of help to you. Don't rush, just take your time. Write down some ideas. Re-read it. Don't be afraid of rewriting the story as much as you feel you need to. Change the idea completely if must be. All options are open.

And most important, have fun while doing so. :) I hope this helped a bit. Feel free to ask if you need anything! Till next time. ;)
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Short,sweet,and to the point!Good!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
*shrieks* OMG. that was adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mika.siam.71192 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ah,so cute cute and fluffy made my mood even brighter for the New year eve, thanks!And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!