Reviews for Good Fences
sanzohiryuu chapter 1 . 8/20
mrs. hudson, the best landlady you can ever have
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Loved it. Thanks for sharing :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
His previous relations with building mates would have been just like that. Well done.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is really lovely. I liked how you set up each section with nothing but dialogue. But it's hilarious and so in character and so different and it really sets off how different Sherlock is from most people (as if we didn't already know that) and how incredible Mrs. Hudson really is since she can not only tolerate Sherlock but help him out and know how he operates. :)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Such a contrast. The way Sherlock has his priorities is great! Thanks for writing.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Mrs. Hutson is most def a saint
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh my heck! That is...I don't even...! 3 Um, it's so in character, and the last one with Mrs. Hudson is so adorable in such a Sherlockian way!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Daw. Mrs. Hudson. I adore her. Thanks for writing this.
historylover chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hee. I love Mrs. Hudson. Of course, Sherlock did help get her husband executed in Florida, so there is that...

(Are you doing a "Sherlock" marathon or something? Because I am. Watching "The Great Game" now.)

Kat
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Easy to tell who is who in each, as Sherlock is perfectly in character. Finally, he found someone who would put up with him!