Reviews for Gamzee's Personal Hell
DulledPorcupine.com chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!...wait...you're not running for president. Okay. Well, what I want to ask for then is please please please write another chapter. I've been constantly checking on this and you haven't updated and that makes me sad. You're wonderful Please More
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
okay well i thought i posted this review last night but it didn't go through for some reason. Anyways I've got one major gripe about this otherwise good story and that's Vriska's characterization. Gamzee's is okay, as is Kanaya's, but Vriska would /never/ let fussyfangs dominate her like this, she would never willingly be a slave, and she would never cry if she was punished. Hell she'd probably just kick Kanaya's ass and put her through all this torment. I mean Vriska is the girl who didn't cry when her arm and eye were blown off. She didn't cry when she was literally thrown through buildings. So, in short, good story, but Vriska's terribly OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
okay so this is an okay story, but my only complaint with it is how ooc both Vriska and Kanaya are. Kanaya, while I could see her punishing Gamzee like this, would never do anything like this to Vriska. Kanaya (in canon) is Vriska's moirail, meaning she cares for her a great deal, she would never whip her to the point that she bled simply because she made Kanaya cum. That being said Vriska would never let Kanaya do anything like that to her, Vriska would, plain and simple, kick Kanaya's ass and tell her to calm the fuck down. Other than that it was a pretty decent story, good job.
Not logged in chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Whoo another chapter!
Amber chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Holy hell! *o* asdfghkkljgsshs beautiful
KanKri Vantas chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Uhm, hey Anthony! It's me, Boo! As disturbing as this was, it was beautifully written. And I was so enraptured I could not stop reading it. You are a good writer. You inspire me, a bit of a writer myself. Anyways, I am sorry for my reaction. It was rude of me. So, will you please come back? Please? We're waiting. Uhm, yeah. So I guess I'll see you there and uhm, I look forward to the next chapter! Bye!
FullOfAwesomeness44 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow! This is a great set up! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm excited to read the rest