Reviews for defiance
LeoLuver chapter 34 . 2/17
Love this story! I see that you haven't updated since August though... I hope this will motivate you to update again! :)
Single.Dream.of.My.Soul135 chapter 34 . 2/14
You are the most ingenius author ever! Update soon.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 34 . 1/25
I know it has been a while since you last updated, and trust me I understand how life can get in the way of writing. ..but I really look forward to your next update. This is really well written and has so much promise for where you could take it. I'm very excited to get more.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 5 . 1/24
I love that you've made Brutus a good guy. He was one of my favorite tributes in the movie but I couldn't root for him because he was trying to kill Katniss. At least here he seems somewhat redeemed.
youngpatriot chapter 34 . 1/16
Love, Love, Love this! Especially all the different POV's
Keep going great story!
ShortySC22 chapter 34 . 8/13/2014
Loved this chapter and I'm glad to see you haven't given up on this story. Can't wait to see what will happen next with Katniss.
Taylen-Swordbreaker chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. The only problem i have sometimes is working out who's point of view it is or when you have changed to someone else. Other than that i am really enjoying this story.
Emeralds92 chapter 33 . 7/26/2014
Please update this! It's amazing and deserves to be finished! :)
beserkerbeast chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
love to see more really enjoyed this one
BB
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
poop
AliceCullen0629 chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
update soon
Guest chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE update this story! It is amazing and I really want to know what happens!
Rovigo32 chapter 33 . 2/4/2014
Congratulations, this is one of the best stories about THG I've read! I don't really care for Katniss and Gale as a couple, but I like them here and everything makes sense and is well played out. You haven't updated in months but I still hope there's a chance that you continue it...
kaylaxepps chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
ahh you need to update. like now.