Reviews for The Last Crusade
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hi,

Fun read, but the numbers are confusing. Toward the end Indy says he's 28, but earlier he says he has been fighting with his father for 37 years.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Hey I just thought I'd say that this is my favorite fanfic ever! You should do more spin offs! You write really well :')
BIG Z1776 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Man, what a great story, can't believe you decided not to create your own sequel. I would so read that. In fact it was this story that inspired my first Indiana Jones fic.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Good twenty chapters
The Starkiller chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Why did it have to end? I loved it... It was my other life that was way cooler than my real one... My heart can't go on...

This was possibly my favorite Indy fanfic I've ever read, honestly! I look forward to reading some one-shots (there BETTER be one-shots!) ;) Thanks so much for this story! I look forward to many more!

-Starkiller
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Nice Story!..
YoungestSolo chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Veeeerrry nice, Can't wait to find out the boys' backstory! Do they have a mysterious leader they're taking orders from, or are they acting independently?
By the way, absolutely beautiful imagery- I had a great idea in my head of where they were and what Char was seeing every second. (:
AbiSnow1998 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Keep it up! Others may not visit Indy that often, but I do! :D
I think it's brilliant - A good idea, written with a touch of genius and wrapped together with a hint of imagination!
:D
The Starkiller chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Another cliff hanger... *grumbles* BUT-I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Bulldog95 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Keep going! You can't leave me hanging! Good change of direction with the plot :)
The Starkiller chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Char and Mutt just might be my OTP for Mutt... Hmmm...
The Starkiller chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Shorty! It's like a reunion for the whole cast in this story!
The Starkiller chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Awwwww... Please don't leave! I'm so in love with this story! :(
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
See what?! SEE WHAT?!
The Starkiller chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
That was a sweet chapter! I get the feeling the option I voted for isn't going to happen, but I like this version too!