Reviews for The Last Crusade
Canyon chapter 20 . 2/28
Just finished reading this story and it's wonderful! Look forward to reading more adventures with the Joneses!
Canyon chapter 12 . 2/28
Great story! I'm really enjoying it.

It's wonderful when Indy discovers that Marion is alive!

I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
Canyon chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story so far! Just a heads up. Indy's mom died from Scarlet Fever.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
This story was so good! I haven't done a lot of searching in the indianna jones stories but I'm glad I found this! I love stories like this where an OC is added to the family, especially with such an awesome father-daughter dinamic. :)
Look forward to reading your one shots you keep promising
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely love your story! It's one of my favorite Indiana Jones ones. Keep writing, you are talented and I think you have something going with Char and Indy and the gang. I also love your story when Chars younger.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
This was amazing! Great job with this, Charlotte was fantastic. The relationship between Indy and Char was really nice, and the whole thing was very enjoyable.
BlueBird130 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Hey! I like reviews too (Hint hint) so I am reviewing yours! I personally LOVE the Indiana Jones movies. They ROCK! You are the first person I found that writes them. Keep writing, I will keep reading! (P.S check out some of my stories please!)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
YOU DID GREAT I LOVE IT IT SHOULD BE A MOVIE
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
great writer
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
GREAT! SHOULD BE THE 1.5TH MOVIE LOVE IT TOO MUCH
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Cool! Most first chapters aren't this good.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hi,

Fun read, but the numbers are confusing. Toward the end Indy says he's 28, but earlier he says he has been fighting with his father for 37 years.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Hey I just thought I'd say that this is my favorite fanfic ever! You should do more spin offs! You write really well :')
BIG Z1776 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Man, what a great story, can't believe you decided not to create your own sequel. I would so read that. In fact it was this story that inspired my first Indiana Jones fic.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 9/8/2013