Reviews for The Last Crusade
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely love your story! It's one of my favorite Indiana Jones ones. Keep writing, you are talented and I think you have something going with Char and Indy and the gang. I also love your story when Chars younger.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
This was amazing! Great job with this, Charlotte was fantastic. The relationship between Indy and Char was really nice, and the whole thing was very enjoyable.
ArtemisCrock73 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Hey! I like reviews too (Hint hint) so I am reviewing yours! I personally LOVE the Indiana Jones movies. They ROCK! You are the first person I found that writes them. Keep writing, I will keep reading! (P.S check out some of my stories please!)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
YOU DID GREAT I LOVE IT IT SHOULD BE A MOVIE
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
great writer
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
GREAT! SHOULD BE THE 1.5TH MOVIE LOVE IT TOO MUCH
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Cool! Most first chapters aren't this good.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hi,

Fun read, but the numbers are confusing. Toward the end Indy says he's 28, but earlier he says he has been fighting with his father for 37 years.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Hey I just thought I'd say that this is my favorite fanfic ever! You should do more spin offs! You write really well :')
BIG Z1776 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Man, what a great story, can't believe you decided not to create your own sequel. I would so read that. In fact it was this story that inspired my first Indiana Jones fic.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Good twenty chapters
The Starkiller chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Why did it have to end? I loved it... It was my other life that was way cooler than my real one... My heart can't go on...

This was possibly my favorite Indy fanfic I've ever read, honestly! I look forward to reading some one-shots (there BETTER be one-shots!) ;) Thanks so much for this story! I look forward to many more!

-Starkiller
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Nice Story!..
YoungestSolo chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Veeeerrry nice, Can't wait to find out the boys' backstory! Do they have a mysterious leader they're taking orders from, or are they acting independently?
By the way, absolutely beautiful imagery- I had a great idea in my head of where they were and what Char was seeing every second. (:
AbiSnow1998 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Keep it up! Others may not visit Indy that often, but I do! :D
I think it's brilliant - A good idea, written with a touch of genius and wrapped together with a hint of imagination!
:D