Reviews for I'll Be There for You
ae2000x chapter 2 . 8/4
LMFAOROTF I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT Think they'll be more?
pokeperson01 chapter 2 . 7/29
Absolute perfection! I was laughing so hard at every line that I woke my roommate up. Please update soon! I am in love with this fic and never want it to end. Keep up the amazing work with all of your fics!
koreantrash101 chapter 2 . 6/12
Duuuuddeee, XD every line of this has me throwing my head back, cackling. I never want this to freaking end! Can't wait for the next update, this is absolute gold and you are the BEST writer.
much love~!
Cstorm86 chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
Witchy, this is fabulous! I laughed so hard, I woke up my hedgehog 2 rooms away!
IIMB chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
I love it all! It’s wonderful and beautiful and please add smut LOL i mean when you get there if that’s something you do, but as a fan of the show I can totally get into this! Your writing is wonderful and perfect please please continue I shall be eagerly waiting! I swear this fic made me laugh and grin from ear to ear! Brings back my own wonderful memories of college and stuff!
IIMB chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
OMG I LOVE IT OH ITS SO PERFECT PLEASE CONTINUE
UniqueHalfblood chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
AMAZING STORY. OMG
The Story Mistress chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
This fic is great! I haven't read any fanfiction in a while and this just made me literally LOL.
I hope you really haven't abandoned it, because I'd love to read more. But seeing as the last update was 2013 I'll try to keep my hopes low. (Not a complaint. I surely have fics I never finished...and more I never posted).

Hope I'll get to read more
Laniii360 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I luv this fanfic plz update
Artistic Ane chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
My friend, I understand this is listed as under hiatus on your profile, and that your second author's note states that this fic has not been abandoned, but i simply had to mention how freaking hilarious this is! I was unfortunately in public upon reading this, and therefore was shaking in silent laughter for a good portion of time. I see that it's been over four years since this has been posted, but i look forward to that Halloween episode you had mentioned.
ContinueSequel chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Good story needs to be continued or have a sequel.
Michi4 chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
I'd love for this to continue. xoxo. Fun idea with the towel!
Michi4 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
This is funny and cute! I see there's only two chapters and this was last updated in 2012 LOL but I had a FRIENDS meets Inuyasha AU need and here it is. You're a quality writer so I read yours. Thought of doing my own, but this is brilliant! I like your take on it. I literally LOLd when they said "not it!" XD after hearing angry IY
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
hi, are you still working on this story? i see you have other more recent works then this one, is it abandoned?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
I love how they hang up the towel that's hilarious. and Rin casually waving a knife around. and kagome putting that video on youtube. this is so amazing. you are so talented and seriously super funny I can't wait for more :D