Reviews for A Crime Fitting the Punishment or Dumbledore's Monster
Oosh1978 chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow! Just...Wow!
DragonMage101 chapter 1 . 3/8
Great analysis of the whole Harry Potter universe.
But the question that needs to be answered is... Did Dumbledore LEARN ANYTHING?
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28
WOW! ! ! ! !
Eerie and well written...VERY thought provoking.
I am impressed. To the max!
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
serialkeller chapter 1 . 2/10
Hot damn, that was awesome :D
anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
One bit you got flat out wrong, IMO:

It is not Compassion that is the 8th deadly sin. It is Pangloss. Compassion is helping the sick or poor, especially those you don't know, out of empathy. Pangloss is assuming things will turn out alright, including that monsters can and want to be redeemed.

Note I use Pangloss for lack of a more original word for extreme optimism, as it's technically a character name from a play, and from some quick google searches no better term seems to exist.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Absolutely awesome story. Definitely a favorite. Well done. The more I think about the whole Harry Potter story line I wonder what the hell JKR could have been thinking cause as written the series isn't really for children. It is pretty comparable to Frankenstein. I find myself thinking that Dumbledore died to easily. He should have been pitched off the tower alive. But he wouldn't have ever thought he had made any mistakes.
mark adams chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I loved it. It caught me from the beginning.. really well done. thank you
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
excellent story
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow. That was...wow.

I don't even know where to begun on how angst-filled that story was. But that's what made it so great!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Good job. Thanks.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
It may not be a happy story, but it is a very good one, one that gives the monster peace and one that gives everyone else hope and an opportunity not to make the same mistakes again.

Thrilling, riveting, and brilliant!
jonski chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
wow...
Turtleeagle chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was very dark. I hope I do not have nightmares.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic story!
sablerose2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Loved this thank you for writing it.