Reviews for No Teen Drama During a Zombie Apocalypse!
Nick chapter 6 . 3/28
dayum that sad twist doe
rose -0 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
this is amazing I wish Travis didn't die now lol
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
Awesome story even with the tragic ending! Loved it.
fandomismylife chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
Although I was disappointed that you hadn't written the alternate endings, I still found this to be amazing! You were the inspiration for the fanfic I am writing currently :D I hope you get right back to your other stuff, so I can keep up with your work.
World1000 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Don't feel bad! Please, take your time! But I do suggest that you write your chapters first on pen and ink and then type. That way, you have a sort of back up if something bad happens. But still, take your time!
letthefirefly chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
Wow...that final chapter was a lot to digest. I had no idea THAT was coming. I still am not sure how I feel about that epilogue either. In my opinion, you should have done some of the chapter where they got separated in either Lee or Clementine's pov. I feel like it would have given us more closure instead of a short sentence detailing what happened during their separation (trying very hard not to spoil haha). That being said, this was a great OC story, coming from a girl who loathes OC's. Also...I have to confess, I HATED gameverse Ben, but the way you portrayed him made him impossible to hate. The lovable moron. However, I prefer TravLu. Anyhow, here I am rambling on because there is just so much to talk about. Oh, also, the whole fiasco with Christa and Omid just killed me because I love those two so much. Okay, I'm done. Great job in hooking me on a story I was VERY skeptical about in the beginning.
Very Curious chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
That thing with your computer sucks. It really does. I've had a few things like that (not on that scale though lol) arrive and try to throw a wrench in my path. I know, as I do play with story writing, that as a "writer" (if you can even call me that, haha :P) losing your work can be devastating. It's like the ultimate writersblock. I honestly don't write that much anymore as I feel that I've lost most of my best works, wether it be due to the poor state of my computer or my ignorance I am not sure. Lol, anyhow let's not focus on my mistakes right now ..

It's been an amount of time, and I wish you'd come back and finish it up. I was very intrigued to see how the alternates would play out, you know?
I guess I'm just saying that I want you to come back. -_-

Anyhow, please do consider doing those alternates soon. I know it's been a while, and with the DLC and Season 2 Episode 1 out, there's other TWDG stories to be written. But I don't want to read any DLC or Season 2 fanfiction just yet. They don't include the characters from Season 1 ;-;

Lol, anyhow. Ill close this off now. I hope you come back to this soon, my curiosity is driving me insane XD. So, bye.
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I love this! I usually don't read stories with other teens in them because I always assumed they were fan girls who had self inserts to pair with Ben. I, also, let Travis live in my story, What a Difference. Of course, I also have a Child!Ben! Who is a girl, so I kinda needed a teen. I really, really like this story. It's great so far! :) Check mine out too, if you get a chance. It starts around the same time period. Great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
200!
CacklingCactus chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
I found this today and finished it today, I thought it was absolutely awesome keep doing what ever it is you are doing coz it works awesomely!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
On My Chuck. I'm not ashamed to say I cried, jeez.
I really hope Lucy ends up with Ben
AllThingWeird35 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Holy Chuck, the whole was intense. Jesus Christ...
AllThingWeird35 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This looks really good so far and I'm wondering where this is heading. I'm obsessed with the walking dead at the moment and I've been looking for a decent fanfiction and this is it
Sami chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nice story so far! :)
PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE DON'T GIVE UP!
Beckah Godric-Northman chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Wow! I love this story.
I only found about the game of the Walking Dead a few days ago and now I'm hooked. :P
Great work.