Reviews for breathe
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story is retarded. FYI: Lay off the pronouns, would you?
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is very...abstract, to say the least, but I think you handled it well, and your descriptions of Ron and Harry were spot-on.
ienjoypops chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
...amazing. The way you write this just captivates the audience. Good job.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is the strangest thing I have read in a long time, and I am not quite sure I get it, but I thought it was utterly beautiful! So simple, but such a stronge message. Just breathe! It was just pure amazingness! I really enjoyed reading it!
Brigid Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was just beautiful. It was soft, romantic and it left me pondering. I must go now. You made cry tears that any story could be so beautiful.

Bye
Renny Wuz Here chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I like that. A lot!
SlashFreak101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it really is beautiful, i love those kind of stories i think there are far too much stories of betrayls between the golden trio and the jealousy and of them not being real friends- but we all know that they love each other, they may not say it, but they do and that's why i really liked that oneshot.
reality chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
powerful and brilliant.

simply one of those stories you will remember.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Beautiful.
hanna chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was ... beautiful. I think that's the best way to describe it; beautiful and a bit touching.
Cimbeline chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Beautiful, wonderful work. Heartbreaking and tender, meaningful as well. Assuming you wrote the poetry? Lovely work. Harry's characterization was perfect and simple.
Rei chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Beautiful.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
wow...that was...brillant. fantastically written. well done.

*Sam*
you're my Star chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Possibly the lovliest piece of fanfiction I've read in a year.

Your writing style is just amazing and the whole idea was so different, I'd have to question the mental health of anyone who doesn't fall in love with this story after they've read it.

Extremely thought provoking, it provides interesting insight. ;)
DreamScene chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was beautiful. Very believable how entwined these characters are.

Great work.