Reviews for And If You're Still Breathing
wunderwolfer chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow! Beautifully written and a really interesting exploration of Myka's character. The bit with her hallucination of Leena was seriously creepy. Personally I felt they got over Lenna's death a little too quickly in the programme but this is a really excellent exploration of the effects of grief and loss.
Kristen chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wonderful!
alwaysjisbon-bw chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow. I just. Wow. Ok so first, youth is one of my favorite songs, and this was perfect for it. And just this entire story. It was perfect. Like halfway through I said out loud "holy crap. This is amazing." And you are an INCREDIBLE writer.
HiddenBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is so sad, and beautiful.
belikebumblebee chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is like lying under a comforter made out of lead.
guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
loved it. well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I have no idea what you meant by saying that this was bad, I really enjoyed it! Actually, I teared up at the middle because seeing Myka so broken just was so sad for me. I loved the ending, I can't wait to read your other works!
Irish Eyes 10 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it... Absolutly brilliant :)
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I enjoyed this a lot. I hope you get back into your writing groove, though this wasn't a bad fic by any means.
strongwoman341 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very, very powerful story, beautifully written and so filled with emotion.

To be detached from the emotion for a moment, it's so interesting to read a story where Myka is the broken, damaged one. We're so used to seeing Helena that way, but it makes sense that Myka, who everyone would depend on to hold everything together, would be suffering.

Beautifully done!
Xenite chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oy, so glad for the happy ending (ship wise) given how angsty the story's been. Great work as usual! Your use of 2nd person stance has been spot on in all your stories - really vivid descriptions and I can see the events from the "speaker's" perspective.

Regarding writers block - I assume you mean Girls with Accent? I'm not a writer so I don't know how to cure it but when I was in school and had troubles finishing a paper or opinion piece, I simply fall back on a sounding board (just 1 or 2), preferably another person who has the same or more knowledge on the subject whose opinion I trust. But in anycase, hope you get your writing groove back soon!
QuickLookBusy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I think this is very not terrible. It's honest and gritty and raw. It feels like a collection of every horrible feeling I had while watching the finale. It felt real. Her and HG always so worried about stepping on each others toes that they never step close enough to each other. Insert huge sigh. Minor grammar and spelling issues aside, I sort of loved this.