Reviews for Bruised and Broken
CompanionToMisterHolmes chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
This is so well written, the story is so good. I'm thoroughly captivated and can't wait for more :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Glad she handled that ass but I could see once that adrenaline wore off reality would crash in
MorbidbyDefault chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Aaww i just want to hug her! Very good job with this chapter love.
galaapple12 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I am interested as to what he found! Update soon , please!
poetneversleeps chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Will this be updated? It's very good.
veronnieroo chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
oooooooooooooooh what is it? I really want to know haha,, although I am not sure now I feel about John and molly, it is still a really good fanfiction.
Gumi Langley chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
please, update, I like this fic
MorbidbyDefault chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Um...okay, I know I said I wanted a cliff hanger...I was wrong. I DON'T WANT THE CLIFF HANGER! I WANT TO KNOW SHE'S OKAY! OMG! AAAAHHHH! Lol, anyway great story, my dear! :)

ps...your disclaimer somehow ended up in the middle of your story as well...I figured it was an accidental copy paste movement. Silly technology. but this way you know. :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
OMG don't leave me hanging...
veronnieroo chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I like this, it is my first john and molly aort of thing that I have read, and it is good. Please continue updating.
Gumi Langley chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
OMG please update, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
MorbidbyDefault chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
aaawww, yay! I'm glad you had this nice moment between Molly and Sherlock. Yay for frienshiplolly! and teehee, John sleeps with his shirt off...of course he would. Anyway, fantastic chapter, my dearest! I look forward to more. :D
qgjpadawan chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
would like to see this go further but up to you :)
thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Poor Molly, I cry a little initially. Sentiment.
Anyway, I hope you continue to update the story. I like it, really..
swfan101 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is going very well. It's thoughtful and well written. I hope you write more.