Reviews for Precious Gift
rspringb chapter 32 . 4/25
I miss updates!
moonlightdaisy chapter 33 . 1/12
Please up date this story I love it so much
Silver1 chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
Several things... in general, I do like this story. I would like to know if you have given up on this since it has been 7 months since it was updated! Also, I am getting a little tired of Kagome's tantrums.. she is behaving like a spoiled child and it is getting a bit tedious. What's with that? and all of a sudden there is kitsune magic involved? Shouldn't she have been able to sense it earlier? I am not sure however, that I can continue to read this even if you do update soon as you seem to have trouble with both grammar and tenses. Words are left out of a sentence that would clarify it, such as "you". And frequently the present tense is used when it should be past or future ; ex: "make" instead of "made" or " to make" or "will make". For the love of sanity, can you please please correct this? otherwise I will not be able to read your story any further.
Brooke chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Please update soon.
Curioslion chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
well another cat out of the bag!
AkiJudaichan chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I like your story. I hope you update again soon.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
I really hope you are able to finish this great story. It is one of the best in yasha X Avengers out there. update soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
AMAZING 3 Continue!
Mika Kezumi chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
really? you have to end it like that? well I guess that I hve to wait for more to come but please hurry, I want to know more
hateme101 chapter 33 . 6/25/2014
I still dont know how I feel about the whole situation and now a spell? It seems a bit slow to me in some way. there so much drama going on but in the background the important thing is barely mentioned anymore so it does not catch your interest anymore. And I'm not a huge fan of her mother being there.

These are just my thoughts. I do like your fanfic
angelica chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
hey you haven't updated for 3 months now... please do.. i've been waiting for these months for you to update..
Koizumi Rokai chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
Kagome's breathing ain't the only thing that stopped... MY HEART STOPPED. OH MY FUDGE. THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL. I had found your story and started reading it and now... THE CLIFF HANGER WAS TOO MUCH. But that was a good one dough. (;
I can't... I need... But I shall be patient! Please update when you can! I shall be waiting... 3
michelous chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
i can't wait for more
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
I hope you update, but I have to say the drama, excessive memory lost, and Kagome 's tantrums were becoming rather tedious.
Azumigurl chapter 33 . 5/6/2014