Reviews for Precious Gift
Discontinued! Please no. Please don't leave us hanging.
Mika chapter 31 . 1/29
I cant wait till the next chapter will come out cuz this story is really awesome and the plot is intense, i just love it.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
Please dont give up on this story.
DragonFire Princess chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
WOW!
Makana chapter 33 . 10/24/2015
What's with all the memory loss? It's kind of annoying honestly. But other than that I love the story line. Please Keep Writing
dragongirl92 chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Why was this discontinued? It is so good and well written! I do hope one day you might continue it again.
Rosett chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
Discontinued? Are you kidding me? No no.
rhizz17 chapter 33 . 8/20/2015
update please
rspringb chapter 32 . 4/25/2015
I miss updates!
moonlightdaisy chapter 33 . 1/12/2015
Please up date this story I love it so much
Silver1 chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
Several things... in general, I do like this story. I would like to know if you have given up on this since it has been 7 months since it was updated! Also, I am getting a little tired of Kagome's tantrums.. she is behaving like a spoiled child and it is getting a bit tedious. What's with that? and all of a sudden there is kitsune magic involved? Shouldn't she have been able to sense it earlier? I am not sure however, that I can continue to read this even if you do update soon as you seem to have trouble with both grammar and tenses. Words are left out of a sentence that would clarify it, such as "you". And frequently the present tense is used when it should be past or future ; ex: "make" instead of "made" or " to make" or "will make". For the love of sanity, can you please please correct this? otherwise I will not be able to read your story any further.
Brooke chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
Please update soon.
Curioslion chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
well another cat out of the bag!
Akita-J chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I like your story. I hope you update again soon.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
I really hope you are able to finish this great story. It is one of the best in yasha X Avengers out there. update soon.