Reviews for Destiny
Thespurgin chapter 16 . 4/3
that was intense. I was nearly lost a couple times to the sheer mass of information you packed in, but now at the end it all makes a sizeable amount of sense.

I am surprised, however, that you have enough left over to post a sequel. with harry's story done, one would almost think that the best closure would be their recovery (or not) and an epilogue, as most stories do.

I'll have to find out what you have woven together to maintain this tale of time, technology, and the defiance of fate.
drunkenlullabies90 chapter 16 . 4/2
just happened to stumble on this story recently and i have to say it was great. as far as baby names go, well there is plenty of characters from the anime, and the harry potter books you could name the kid after; harrys mom, kira could defiantly be a girls name, cagali (not sure how that's spelt honestly) or lacus's mothers name would work. so,thank you for entertaining me for several days i hope you chose to do so again soon.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Lacus using Meer as the cover identity for Nym is ironic..

..am I nuts? If not, then Lacus Clyne Potter went into SEED mode to stand against "Moody"'s Imperius. It does make sense: Magicals were studied and their genetic variance refined into the Coordination Process. George Glenn called himself and those that followed Coordinators in the first place as a sign they had been intended to shepherd humanity into its next phase-likely the natural resurgence of magical humanity from the recessive traits Squibs and fled muggle-born had left in the populace.

The upshot of all that is that latent magical talent being tapped explains SEED mode rather well.
Othinus chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
For some reason I was expecting a "Nexus" ending. "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident". A game where you are the son of a known man. I believe, if I remember correctly, the first person to be born in space. And the beginning of the game kind of started with "I am the son of...".

Well one thing about this story is that it is thoroughly thought of (though I am still confused on what happened in some parts of this chapter). It did keep me concentrated on it. It is a surprise because most of the stories I read nowadays I tend to skim through them because they are not that well made. Predictable, if you may.
I will say that it has some... flaws. They are minor though. Nothing really notable.

Nevertheless, a splendid story. I am hoping to see the epilogue, or sequel, sooner rather than later. That implies hoping you have not dropped it already.

Cheers!
Sacchin chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thank you for the nice ride!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
ugh.. love your story but i hate cliffs. tsk.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great start. got my blood pumping!
Blackholelord chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Well this looks good. It was a great story, I actually read the whole thing while listening to Fields of hope from Gundam Seed, it brought a new emotional level to the story. If you continue the story in the Destiny: The Scar of Time, could you put a notice on this story when its up.
Taira Yukiko chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
very interesting story like it :)
Shinkicker chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
This was a pretty cool story. Always liked Lacus. Although I do think it could do with an epilogue. Doesn't need to be much, just Harry and co waking, the babies birth, Hogwarts rebuilt, and maybe a little interaction between normals and magicals. That would leave any follow up story with the raising of the kid, the progress and progression of life between the normals and magicals (maybe something to remove that divide) and the journey to the stars, and the fixing of the temporal rift. I'd love to eventually see... What was the ship Kira was on called again? Anyway, I'd love to see it, or a facsimile of it exist again along maybe with some of the crew or expy's of them.

Anyway, thanks for posting, was an enjoyable read.
Sam chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
The fact that distance appears to weaken the connection between Voldemort and his horcruxes is also interesting and evident somewhat by first year. The Wedding ceremony plus the idea of others contributing magic to the ceremony itself to increase how well it worked was a nice touch.
Sam chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Tonk's bit at the end was amusing. It might be interesting to make a story with minor characters sometime. Luna and her father's adventures could, in themselves, be interesting. As far as the main storyline goes, the plan to get rid of the Horcrux seems as good as any so far. Finally, the bit where Luna fixed Lacus' hair seemed to fit well with who Luna is.
Sam chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is interesting. So many stories seem to take several chapters to punish the Dursley's, yet it makes more sense, like shown here, for them to just be written out of the picture as soon as possible. Harry has better things to do. Some might wonder why Harry accepted so easily the word of a perfect stranger, but then why would he not? The alternative is going back to number four, and it is not as if there are a lot of purebloods with pink hair. For that matter, at this stage in Harry Potter, no one has really made any attempt to harm him outside of Hogwarts.

Overall thought this is a good story, and thankfully original, unlike many these days.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is a little obscure, but I like the choice of Lacus Clyne for the crossover.
Laura chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful Story keep up hte good work