Reviews for Destiny
That was so much better than the first chapter.
One historical quote can be used to good effect. Three historical quotes virtually in a row turns this into an essay. It's an interesting idea but this first chapter was at times more an info dump than a story. I'll still read a bit because hopefully that was only how it started.
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 2/27
...i have weeped reading the ending on this..beautiful...the entire world focused towards a single unified belief to defy time and fate...to fight for a future worth living...to fight for life. i cant wait to read the sequel. LacusLuv4Ever. (when they began telling the bright future after the final battle...when Luna said they could rebuild hogwarts...i started playing Meer Campbell's "Real Emotion"...it just has that upbeat hopeful tune to it.
eliteshadow chapter 10 . 2/26
cool story so far love it
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Very nice.
Paladin Nox chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
First rate story. Thank you for sharing
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great work
Thespurgin chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
that was intense. I was nearly lost a couple times to the sheer mass of information you packed in, but now at the end it all makes a sizeable amount of sense.

I am surprised, however, that you have enough left over to post a sequel. with harry's story done, one would almost think that the best closure would be their recovery (or not) and an epilogue, as most stories do.

I'll have to find out what you have woven together to maintain this tale of time, technology, and the defiance of fate.
drunkenlullabies90 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
just happened to stumble on this story recently and i have to say it was great. as far as baby names go, well there is plenty of characters from the anime, and the harry potter books you could name the kid after; harrys mom, kira could defiantly be a girls name, cagali (not sure how that's spelt honestly) or lacus's mothers name would work. so,thank you for entertaining me for several days i hope you chose to do so again soon.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Lacus using Meer as the cover identity for Nym is ironic..

..am I nuts? If not, then Lacus Clyne Potter went into SEED mode to stand against "Moody"'s Imperius. It does make sense: Magicals were studied and their genetic variance refined into the Coordination Process. George Glenn called himself and those that followed Coordinators in the first place as a sign they had been intended to shepherd humanity into its next phase-likely the natural resurgence of magical humanity from the recessive traits Squibs and fled muggle-born had left in the populace.

The upshot of all that is that latent magical talent being tapped explains SEED mode rather well.
Othinus chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
For some reason I was expecting a "Nexus" ending. "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident". A game where you are the son of a known man. I believe, if I remember correctly, the first person to be born in space. And the beginning of the game kind of started with "I am the son of...".

Well one thing about this story is that it is thoroughly thought of (though I am still confused on what happened in some parts of this chapter). It did keep me concentrated on it. It is a surprise because most of the stories I read nowadays I tend to skim through them because they are not that well made. Predictable, if you may.
I will say that it has some... flaws. They are minor though. Nothing really notable.

Nevertheless, a splendid story. I am hoping to see the epilogue, or sequel, sooner rather than later. That implies hoping you have not dropped it already.

Cheers!
Sacchin chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thank you for the nice ride!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
ugh.. love your story but i hate cliffs. tsk.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great start. got my blood pumping!
Blackholelord chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Well this looks good. It was a great story, I actually read the whole thing while listening to Fields of hope from Gundam Seed, it brought a new emotional level to the story. If you continue the story in the Destiny: The Scar of Time, could you put a notice on this story when its up.