Reviews for Lost and Found
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love your story, you've really grasped Luna in all her glory and it all just makes my heart hurt in sadness and happiness?

I was really glad to find your story.
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Good story. :)
Pokemonlover254 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Excellent story.
Pokemonlover254 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I got your PM after a summer vacation, and I have to say, both "Lost and Found" and "Accidentally in Love" are excellent stories. I just love how you have made a Harry/Luna story come alive in both stories. It seems so realistic, and just so Luna. Keep up the good work! I hope to see more Harry/Luna stories. They are amazing.
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
18th review. My sole motive of this review is to give you a satisfactory birthday present. Maybe to take pleasure from reviewing (a little), but up to now I still haven't felt any. 0.0. I think this is mildly amusing too. After all, there is nothing really much to do during my school holidays, is there? I feel sorry for Luna, she's only been bullied because she's fed misinformation by her dad, which is a jerk and a kinda stupid lunatic, hence, Loony Lovegood. Carry on with all this awesomeness and I might even get depressed by all this emotional stuff. JK.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Sweet, and a bit sad. Clever way to show how Luna's mind is usually working on another plane.
You do have a thing for looking at the other side of canon conversations!
mandamichelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
love this story!:) i love the Luna and Harry pairing:)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was really nice. Luna was written well, but the only thing I didn't like were the random thoughts that kept popping up. I understand how they helped you get that "Luna" touch, with the Nargles etc, but I just don't think Luna's thought process would have been THAT random. But I respect that this is the way you perceive Luna to be, and that's just my own opinion.
(This was much better than Hope For The Best. Your Luna here was better written.)
I Offer To You My Soul In Ink chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved it I also ship this pairing!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very sweet, I wish there was more but there is no more to be known.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm regarding all this in a platonic light x) But it's really good, anyway. Love how you wrote the scene in the movie.
Peace-Dove969 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Adorable in its own, friendshipy way!
I would love to see a best friendship between Luna and Harry!
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was adorable and a bit of a lift to my mood. I think you captured both Harry and Luna rather well. :)
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this story! I've always shipped this pair as well. Their shared pain makes them so well matched. Hope you continue to read God Only Knows!
Patience Spencer chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I like the random thought tangents that pop up throughout this piece, they are expected with the sort of character that Luna is. You did very well with both the characters in this and brought new light to an already existing scene. I love your creativity of coming up with magical things to add to the fanfiction and that they are things that Luna is expected to think about. The part I love best is where you show a connection between the two characters that is mutually noticed by both of them.