Reviews for Beneath the Mountains Music Woke
Loreyulia chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I admit, I was just a tiny bit disappointed when Bilbo wouldn't get undressed to bathe in the hotspring, because that would have been cute to see; him all flustered and self concious in such a naked state. :)
Bilbo being told to learn Khuzdul was surprisingly one of my favorite parts of this chapter, it shows just how much Thorin wants him to be apart of his life after the quest is all said and done. This story has been my very favorite BagginShield fic so far, I just can't get enough of it!
Loreyulia chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I very much enjoyed the scene with Thorin teaching Bilbo how to wield Sting. I don't know if it was intentional, but it was wonderfully suggestive *wink wink*
I love how you have captured Bilbo's awkward, sort of frantic personality; and Thorin is absolutely perfect in his brooding and stoic ways. I also really loved the line where Thorin says, "I don't pout..." I was like, yes you do Thorin, yes you do.
And having him confess his feelings for Bilbo to Balin and Dwalin was a very wise and natural choice.
Over all, great chapter!
I would say I look forward to reading more to find out what happens, but I've already read all of this story and am now re-reading it and reviewing for all the chapters I missed out on reviewing because I was so caught up in the story I kind of forgot... any ways, I adore this story and definitely hope you continue writing for this fandom.
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I want this to be the new, re-written edition of The Hobbit because so far this is absolute perfection- and I only finished chapter 1! You are an incredibly talented writer, and I look forward to reading the rest of this tale.
Liz chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I absolutely love your writing. I thought this fic was amazing, and I love the way you write the characters. You make them so believable. I also like the way you've blended the movieverse with the bookverse. One of my favorite fics that I've read.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
That whole ear scene.

Oh my god.
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
The whole "He wanted Bilbo..." paragraph was extremely well-written and I need to compliment you on it! :/)
an angel's whisper chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
It's the first time I read a bilbo/thorin fic and I must say I like it ! Thank you for letting discover it with your wonderful fic :-)
Yana5 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
oh no thorin is getting ring madness
Green Eyes chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Woh ! This end ! Thanks for the story it was wonderfully well written ;)
See you later I hope ;)
Kasopea chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Wow ... just wow. I really do like this story, and I love how you managed to develop the romance, it's adorable. I will be watching this story very closely :)

Just hoping that you aren't planning to kill any of our lovely characters, I don't know if my ever-healing heart can take this one more time.

Even if you do, I will still read. Can't wait for another chapter :D
Diamond White chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh, oh, ohhh, I can't wait to read the next chapter :) I've read it a few days ago :) It's good to see how Thorin reacts to Bilbo, to know his feelings, his thoughts :) It's refreshing to read about them :) Please update soon because I can't wait to read more :) Keep up the wonderful work :)
Watson Baker chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
OMG I hope this isn't over yet! This could easily end here but I think if you are planning to continue I will resume to do so with all my enthusiasm!

Baker
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
So happy they finally got that all cleared up; now Thorin will cease ignoring poor Bilbo.
I'm really glad that wasn't the last chapter because your story is so awesome I want it to never end! Put up as many more chapters as you like. :D

Keep up the great work!

-OndoGo
MaestroANC chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
My heart melted for this chapter, it simply so adorable in a romantic kind of way. Two men (I mean dwarf and hobbit) misunderstanding each other finally getting to start their innocent relationship (I hope it won't be innocent for long, LOL)
Great chapter _ I love it.
Kora chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Oh my god this chapter was so perfect. I cried. Your dialogue and characterisation is so so good
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »