Reviews for The Eighth Swordsman
QuentinTNT chapter 2 . 7/25
Why! Hinata can change too.
scaryorange chapter 5 . 7/17
this story is a cringefest, it'd be a lot better if he didn't have to play off canon naruto being a 'mask' - it just adds to the amount of awkward lines he says 'explaining himself'
Do more this story's really good
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
This a great fanfiction keep up the great work. I wait with baited breath to find out more about these true shinobi swordsman and swordswomen that zabuza was talking about. So keep it up.

Your faithful reader,
)() Scrawl the Penguin ()(
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
RED VS BLUE FOR THE WIN PROTECT ME CONE
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Update please
BlurredWolf chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
This chapter is great, the figh scenes where done well and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
So far this is the best fanfic i have read. Half way through I guessed that you read the Skulduggery Pleasant series and after stalking your profile I can see that you did. I hope you update soon as i would like to see what you do with the chunin exam arc.
revenclaw chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Will you have bankai
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
interesante ansioso pela proxima atualizacao
narmulti chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Weasel chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Keep writing. It's very good so far and I want to see how naruto juggles his girls. Might be just me but I love it when he has to juggle multiple girlfriends as he always screws something up and gets them all mad at him. Please continue this story
Ratatosk The Divine Demon chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Hey, great story. please update, I am wondering who the Kumo Girl is, have my suspicions of it being a certain cat container. if you refuse to update, then I'll sic a Hollowfied Kenpachi Zaraki on you or a Hollowfied Yamamoto.
hellishninja91 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Man that 2% pink is a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
good story man don't stop. I like the mixing of the bleach character Rangiku and yurichi.