Reviews for The Eighth Swordsman
Blazemoney chapter 10 . 7/23
this was an amazing story in every aspect. i would love to see it continued by you since youve done a great job so far. though if writing stories are of no longer your entist, or you yourself doesnt have the will to continue, let someone who you know could finish the story in all its glory, so that the fans will not be diisapointed.
Mac-man3779 chapter 2 . 7/16
I agree with you about Zabuza and his Kubikiri, but I never liked Kisame and Samehada, I never like the idea of a sentient weapon, that may decide to turn on you.
This is a awesome story but I am wondering when you are going to update it
Darkus666 chapter 10 . 6/17
Plz continue
Love the series keep it up !
QuentinTNT chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Why! Hinata can change too.
scaryorange chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
this story is a cringefest, it'd be a lot better if he didn't have to play off canon naruto being a 'mask' - it just adds to the amount of awkward lines he says 'explaining himself'
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Do more this story's really good
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
This a great fanfiction keep up the great work. I wait with baited breath to find out more about these true shinobi swordsman and swordswomen that zabuza was talking about. So keep it up.

Your faithful reader,
)() Scrawl the Penguin ()(
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
RED VS BLUE FOR THE WIN PROTECT ME CONE
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Update please
BlurredWolf chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
This chapter is great, the figh scenes where done well and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
So far this is the best fanfic i have read. Half way through I guessed that you read the Skulduggery Pleasant series and after stalking your profile I can see that you did. I hope you update soon as i would like to see what you do with the chunin exam arc.
revenclaw chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Will you have bankai
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
interesante ansioso pela proxima atualizacao