Reviews for New Beginning
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I think Olivia should look something like Alona Tal
Google Images people!
lovelivebelieve chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
OMG continue please I lovr this story can't wait for the next one
MissDefender93 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
You know i kinda need to be honest here i like your story a lot. :) Please keep updating your story is pretty good. :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I think Olivia should just look like a made up girl. Authors tend to put celebrities which I find pointless so maybe just go with a random Google pretty girl. Her making friends, I really don't like no one else in the group besides the kids, and the guys. I would say Maggie or Beth but we're not in Season 2 yet and Daryl should start talking to Liv around the part when they return back to the offices with Miguel and he just asks her why she went with them to rescue Merle. A better understanding.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
A great slow start and this girl has some balls, I like it! Please continue!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! I like Olivia's determination to find Glenn. I wonder what liv would be hiding. I think Dale would make great friends with her and as much as i dislike Carol her too :) I imagine Liv to look like Mila Kunis ;)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I agree. Olivia is a stranger so Daryl will be a bit rude but then again she's going back to a dangerous city for his brother so he could be a bit nice but not TOO nice.
rankagi chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Honestly I see Daryl straight up ignoring her at first. But really would that stop Olivia? Daryl ignoring her and then getting angry and hostile to scare her off. That's just my opinion though; either way I can't wait for the next chapter so update again soon please!
electrogirl88 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is a great start to your story. And it seems typical of Daryl to be cold towards her for awhile before warming up to her. Fantastic work. I can't wait to read more. Hope you update again soon! :D
FanFicGirl10 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Yes Daryl would act cold to Liv at first but when they start to get to know each other he will learn to love her and vice versa ;) What the hell is Lori's problem? She is such a bitch. I loved this chapter, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Im glad Liv dislikes Shane :) I like that Liv already knows something is up with Shane and Lori. Smart.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Woo! Can't wait for Dixon :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Ah! Daryl is coming soooon. Enemy with Lori please.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I loved this chapter :) I hope she goes back to Atlanta with the boys. She can relate to Daryl from her sister & hope that brings them together :) I don't like Carol, Lori, or Shane so anyone of those can be for Olivia's dislike :) Update Soon!