Reviews for Homecoming

Merry Christmas!
Jeslie Tera chapter 13 . 12/16/2018
What a sweet chapter! 3
Jeslie Tera chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
Phew. I'm glad this is turning into a happy story. You had me on a rollercoaster for a couple chapters there.
Jeslie Tera chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
Yay for a happy chapter :)
Jeslie Tera chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
"...If she had would the rope had snapped? What would have happened to her? She could have died."

Yes. Yes, she could have. In fact, she was supposed to, but she didn't. And then when the rope snapped while Kyle was on it, I thought this was it: the story was coming full circle. Leslie didn't die on the rope, but fate was stepping in and Kyle was going to die instead. Like, Jess was always destined to lose a friend that way. Kyle's, fortunately, still alive. But, it's not looking good. Ah! I can't take it.
Jeslie Tera chapter 9 . 12/16/2018
It was a suicide note. Kyle :'(
Jeslie Tera chapter 8 . 12/16/2018
My heart stopped when I was reading this. I thought Kyle was writing a suicide note. But, then he started packing some of his things and brought it with him, so maybe he's just running away? I don't know. I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter.
Jeslie Tera chapter 7 . 12/16/2018
Oh, my God. This chapter got me. :'(
Jeslie Tera chapter 6 . 12/16/2018
Poor Kyle. I mean, I'm glad he got the chance to beat up his old bully. But, I'm worried about him, the same as Jess and Leslie.
Jeslie Tera chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
Aw! I was hoping there would be a kiss at some point in the story, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. What a pleasant surprise! :)
Jeslie Tera chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
I liked being able to see all three friends together. But, yay, for Jess and Leslie being back together finally. :)
Jeslie Tera chapter 3 . 12/16/2018
I can't wait for Jess and Leslie to be reunited.
Jeslie Tera chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
I love the addition of a third friend and the history of three of them. It fleshes out the story and characters quite well.
Jeslie Tera chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
I'm about 5 years late to the party with this story, but I love it so far.
BTT2007 chapter 14 . 6/4/2018
This story was so compelling and so well orchestrated. I loved every bit of it, and hope you keep doing more Btt fanfics, now I'm on to playgrounds!