Reviews for Homecoming
RG2 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
The simple fact that I don't have any detail to pester on shows that you really put effort into this. Best fanfiction I read this year by a longshot. Looking forward to you other works.
racle chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Glad to see you finally finished this story! I came across it a while ago on a public computer so I wasn't signed in to review it, and it stopped after 10 chapters and it was a big letdown because I wanted to see the rest - thanks for finishing it! Your OC Kyle is fantastic and 3-dimensional. I only have to wonder that none of Kyle's romantic interests are ever mentioned - surely he has some? Anyway, good job. I hope you aren't writing from any personal experience with PTSD (which is a serious issue and some people get it worse than Kyle).
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
yay! Ive been waiting for this chapter! AWESOME!
MadTom chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Sad to say, all good things must come to an end. This was an excellent and powerful story. I'm sure what you have in mind for your next BtT fanfic will be just as good! Looking forward to it.
STB chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
love this chapter
MadTom chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Another great chapter. All good things must come to an end, but if the next chapter is the final one, I'm not in a rush for you to post it!
STB chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
the letter is too sad
but i'm curious about the ending
can you update sooner?
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
oh i loved this chapter! it so good!
MadTom chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Another great chapter. Worth the wait!
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
This is so amazing i think i just died! will there be more chapters?
MadTom chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Another great chapter. BTW, I thought I'd put you on my Favorite Authors list some time ago. In any cast, you are now.
MadTom chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Excellent! It was a long wait between chapters, but it was well worth it!
Half-Full117213 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
OMG JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! WHY CLIFFY THOUGH?!
MadTom chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Another powerful chapter. I'd forgotten whether or not in this universe the rope ever broke (and Jess had to save Leslie's life), and had to go back and reread the middle chapters to refresh my memory of the situation. I hope you don't kill Kyle. He's too likeable a character and it would be a hell of an irony for the rope to have spared Leslie only to kill a Marine grunt home on Christmas leave from the war. But then again, I've heard a few stories of that kind of irony in the news over the years, so it does happen in real life. In any case, PLEASE don't leave us hanging for so long until the next chapter!
CelticDreamer007 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I apologize for this review being so late, my internet was down for awhile.
But anyway, this is a super good chapter! It was so powerful...wow. I honestly can even begin to describe it. Kyle is such a great character and the way you write about him the readers feel like they have known him just as long as Jess and Leslie, like he had always been a part of their story. And my heart aches for him especially when it comes to his inner demons, he has such a weight on his shoulders. I hope he doesn't do anything too rash.
Also the way you flowed straight from Jess and Leslie to Kyle was beautiful, it all came together so nice and the flow of the story was not interrupted in the least.
I wish I had something to critique you on but alas nothing comes to mind. The chapter was wonderful and it wasn't rushed in the least. And I just have to say when I read the bit about Jess and Leslie I couldn't resist going "Awwwwww!" They are just so adorable! And I got a tear in my eye when Jess confessed his love to Leslie, it was so touching and just plain beautiful!
All in all it was a wonderfully composed chapter was very strong. You should be proud of it! Looking forward to more!