Reviews for Heart of Ice
Stephie25001 chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Amazing managed to read it in one night Xx
SuchIsTheFateOfHeroes chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
I'm so happy you finally finished! Congratulations! Now on to the more exciting, more terrifying, slightly convoluted sequels! We should have celebratory pie. :)
Haley Daniel chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
Please write the sequels! PLEASE!
Haley daniel chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
Y did it have to end I loved this book. I can't believe it took two years to write. This is the best book so far on fan fiction please write more!
:):):):):):):)
Haley Daniel chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I'm luvin it so far!
TheKarrotWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
*claps* So beautiful *Wipes tear away*
wolfbloods unite chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
StarlightGilgalad chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
AWESOME! I can't wait for the next story! I absolutely LOVED this! It's got to be one of the best Twilight/hunger games crossovers ever!
Wivren chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
I'm glad I stuck with it and you too. I was so overjoyed when you conquered this task, especially after the long break between chapter uploads. Thank you so much for taking me along with this journey and agreeing to keep journeying with me into the future.

-Wivren
StarlightGilgalad chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Keep it going! It's absolutely AWESOME! Please write more!
wolfbloods unite chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Epic story- please please please write a sequel , this story can really go far anyway please write a sequel :D
FeatheredKids chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Please continue. I would love to see what happens in the sequel.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is just a edited version of the hunger games. No offence, please tweak it.
Megan Cromwell chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
I really hope you write a sequel. You are an amazing writer and I'm hooked on this story!
Lynn0255 chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Honestly, I don't read stories until they're complete, but...I love Twilight and The Hunger Games, so my vote is, Go For It!