Reviews for Team Itachi
Tanya Uchiha07 chapter 66 . 4/28
Awesome story I'm in love with your fiction
I was kinda confused about Sasuke.
But it makes sense. Without the Uchiha masacre he could act like a normal boy.
surc chapter 4 . 1/10
i agree with ladyres lmao. wtf is wrong with you
ladyres chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
I was enjoying the story till u announced you a fan of naruto and that airhead sakura being together wtf is wrong with you
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I enjoyed the interactions of the Uchiha brothers here. Itachi is still portrayed as the loyal rock within the Hidden Leaf but this time around he has new life choices that will change things and allow he and Sasuke to have a different type of relationship. The easy nature to their conversations is fun to see. A lot can be captured in 1000 words so short or long, it's a great introduction about what is to be. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Terrible, You made mizuki overpower. A chunin that naruto could have easily taken down gave trouble to itachi, iruka, sasuke and a jinchuriki. Very unreal.
QWERTYUIOP chapter 42 . 5/29/2016
Favorite Naruto Paring- SasuNaru (Sasuke X Naruto)
SisyphusWorker chapter 66 . 5/23/2016
Thanks a lot for writing the story! It was really a good read and AU! The plot followed the canon storyline and was even furnished rather great! I do hope you'll go back into writing stories again. Çok güzel bir hikâye, kardeşim!
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Oh, Tsukuyomi, that reminds me of another complaint. Those two (Itachi and Shisui) knew about the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, so, if I were the Hokage I'd have arranged an incident involving Shisui using his Mangekyo to make Itachi believe he had accidentally killed Shisui, thus evolving Itachi's eyes. Then, just swap their eyes thereby granting both badasses each other's eyes' abilities while negating the downsides of the Mangekyo. This could have been accomplished months if not years before the clan massacre. Then, when Danzo interfered with Shisui, Itachi could have finished Shisui's genjutsu mission. Hell, the council could have simply prepared large amounts of chakra in seals for Shisui and Itachi to access in order to place Shisui's eye genjutsu on all of the conspirators, not just the leaders of the conspiracy. After all, the Eternal version of their eyes does not degrade.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
If only Itachi in canon had realized how retarded it was to believe Danzo about killing his clan after he discovered Shisui's genjutsu mission was interrupted and ruined by Danzo. I mean really, how stupid can someone be? Besides, Itachi knew that the clan members not involved with the coup didn't know about it, so he could kill the ones involved or hell he could have bargained with Tobi to kill only the conspirators so he, Itachi, wouldn't have to leave the village. After all, it would be easy to mention to Tobi that, as "Madara", he would no doubt want a big, obvious battle for everyone to witness his greatness. Since that is the main driving motivation of Madara. That would have easily forced Tobi (or even the real Madara) to accept or else risk his "revenge" being completely unsatisfying.
jesse536801 chapter 47 . 2/24/2016
my only complaint so far, which you predicted, is that Tsukuyomi would have finished off Kimimaro. it's unbreakable and in that realm Itachi is God, kkg be damned unless it's a sharingan of the mangekyou variety. but I understand you had to make it a story and didn't want it to last 2 seconds with him dieing to Itachi so fast. but great story so far and I look forward to finishing it
jesse536801 chapter 19 . 2/22/2016
solid job thus far. I'm loving Itachi as leader of team 7. I also like how the genin are stronger. great job
Guest chapter 49 . 1/26/2016
He sounds like vegeta now
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
I agree with Kabuto to leave chances are if one of them dies the others will awaken the mangekyo and kill him instantly
CrazyCannibal chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
I loved how Naruto got past this its far better than what actually happened, really ffs he just sat there doing shit and did one talk no jutsu thats it. Though I would say if he was going to pull of a shadow clone without anyone noticing under the table he might aswell have it pull of the transformation then and there to turn into a insect or something else small.