Reviews for Team Itachi
Terrible, You made mizuki overpower. A chunin that naruto could have easily taken down gave trouble to itachi, iruka, sasuke and a jinchuriki. Very unreal.
QWERTYUIOP chapter 42 . 5/29
Favorite Naruto Paring- SasuNaru (Sasuke X Naruto)
SisyphusWorker chapter 66 . 5/23
Thanks a lot for writing the story! It was really a good read and AU! The plot followed the canon storyline and was even furnished rather great! I do hope you'll go back into writing stories again. Çok güzel bir hikâye, kardeşim!
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/19
Oh, Tsukuyomi, that reminds me of another complaint. Those two (Itachi and Shisui) knew about the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, so, if I were the Hokage I'd have arranged an incident involving Shisui using his Mangekyo to make Itachi believe he had accidentally killed Shisui, thus evolving Itachi's eyes. Then, just swap their eyes thereby granting both badasses each other's eyes' abilities while negating the downsides of the Mangekyo. This could have been accomplished months if not years before the clan massacre. Then, when Danzo interfered with Shisui, Itachi could have finished Shisui's genjutsu mission. Hell, the council could have simply prepared large amounts of chakra in seals for Shisui and Itachi to access in order to place Shisui's eye genjutsu on all of the conspirators, not just the leaders of the conspiracy. After all, the Eternal version of their eyes does not degrade.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/19
If only Itachi in canon had realized how retarded it was to believe Danzo about killing his clan after he discovered Shisui's genjutsu mission was interrupted and ruined by Danzo. I mean really, how stupid can someone be? Besides, Itachi knew that the clan members not involved with the coup didn't know about it, so he could kill the ones involved or hell he could have bargained with Tobi to kill only the conspirators so he, Itachi, wouldn't have to leave the village. After all, it would be easy to mention to Tobi that, as "Madara", he would no doubt want a big, obvious battle for everyone to witness his greatness. Since that is the main driving motivation of Madara. That would have easily forced Tobi (or even the real Madara) to accept or else risk his "revenge" being completely unsatisfying.
jesse536801 chapter 47 . 2/24
my only complaint so far, which you predicted, is that Tsukuyomi would have finished off Kimimaro. it's unbreakable and in that realm Itachi is God, kkg be damned unless it's a sharingan of the mangekyou variety. but I understand you had to make it a story and didn't want it to last 2 seconds with him dieing to Itachi so fast. but great story so far and I look forward to finishing it
jesse536801 chapter 19 . 2/22
solid job thus far. I'm loving Itachi as leader of team 7. I also like how the genin are stronger. great job
He sounds like vegeta now
I agree with Kabuto to leave chances are if one of them dies the others will awaken the mangekyo and kill him instantly
CrazyCannibal chapter 13 . 1/21
I loved how Naruto got past this its far better than what actually happened, really ffs he just sat there doing shit and did one talk no jutsu thats it. Though I would say if he was going to pull of a shadow clone without anyone noticing under the table he might aswell have it pull of the transformation then and there to turn into a insect or something else small.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/28/2015
I know its so so late to review NOW, but what can i do? :D I just began reading your Team Itachi story since a couple of days ago, cuz i really2 want to enjoy some Naruto actions, but there are no interesting episode/manga yet to be enjoyed in my opinion, so i just searched for fanfics and found this exciting story!

Overall, i really like this story, and it is so coincidence that most of the things/events that i actually wanted to happen in the original story happens here lul! Well, not accurately, but it gives me some sort of satisfaction! Thanks so much!

Of course, there ARE some chapters that i found it weird (?) Yeah something like that, especially the chapter where Sasuke met Kin and suddenly they're like became so close and so on and so on :DD

But anyway, thanks again for writing this story bro! Greetings from Indonesia.
Adrilion.wolf chapter 66 . 12/28/2015
I really really loved it . Great job :)
Honest guy chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Although some of us know the original story could you please refrain from spoiling it
Kobeight chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
Great one man, why don't you continue it ?
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I would like to apologize for the part about the Itachi being clumsy. I was reading this at night and have a bad habit of reading fast so missed the small part about the shadow clone (which I realised when I reread the chapter a second time). Once again I am truly sorry.