Reviews for Red Suoh and the Eldritch Library
FanFiction Newbi chapter 12 . 7/30/2020
Just a short note to let you know that you and this story have not been forgotten. I hope that you are doing well and can return soon to continue your story. Thanks for all of your time and work.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2018
Please, please. please can we have some more Please! I like your storey so Please wright some more. -
Monster King chapter 12 . 4/26/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 8 . 2/4/2018
Considering this has been dead for almost five years now, so much for that 50 chapters comment.
Lukkai chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Really would like to see a continuation of this one. It's well written, leaves a lot of things for us to guess yet (in a good way) and it feels as if it's really getting off the ground now. Any chances you will return to this one?
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
was the obnoxious woman Kodachi Kuno
tutcat chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Very good
Seth chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
The story so far has been good I'm wondering if ranma has reincarnated from his/her near death from saffron or if the mushrooms affected ranmas age and may have something to do with ranma forgetting his age. I think it is also a cool idea that ranma this time around starts out with a strong female perspective while seeing her as girl forced to turn into boy instead of the other way around.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Okay that was a good start but where are the updates? When will Reds memory start returning and will she fight Chardon and win and become a famous jazz singer? What about those she left behind in Nerima,and when will you get to the Harry Potter part of the story┬┐
TimberlineWolf chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
this a very well done story. i love the way you've had her retain her attitude and personality but also made her more understanding and open to ideas with the loss of her memories. i admit i'm a little disappointed that the magic element hasn't really shown up yet, but in my opinion that'll just make it all the more awsome when it does show up. i send you muse bug to bite you with inspiration!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Where is the next chapter,I have been reading this story off and on for a long while and as good as it is I have not seen any new chapters. Have you dropped the story?
Brothii chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
this a good story. i would not mind seeing more of it when you update in the future.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
great story update soon
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Ranma has to learn to read and write English, learn and enjoy more social learning iterations
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
When I started reading this fic I didn't expect much, and it's going rather slowly as Red is still on a trip back from the hospital from whatever happened to her. Despite that, it's been a captivating read at least thus far, so I had to congratulate you on that before reading on. You somehow manage to come up with interesting scenes that aren't simple rehashes of either of the original fics, but are painting areas of the world way outside either of their canvases and making it come alive. That's pretty rare in fanfics. It's one talent to come up with an interesting road for the characters to travel and quite another to describe the trip in a captivating way. You have a talent for the latter at least; it's hard to say of the former as the trip is just starting.