Reviews for Red Suoh and the Eldritch Library
Meck Viking chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This is brilliant. Long setup but worth it. Still kinda hoping red won and the others are OK. But I get the feeling some did not make it.
Wayne Clark chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Please Can I have some more. I am look forward to more new Chapter's. -
Ranmayamabushi chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Pretty decent read, keep up the good work!
anon chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
This is really good. Well written, flows well. You should continue this.
Magikarp Karp chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I really hope you are continuing this. I like the plot and I think this is really cool so far. It should be finished. I would like for you to update soon, if it's possible.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Thank you for sharing your lovely story with us.
It has kept me engaged over the past four weeks of long bus commutes between LA and my home.
Since it has been a year since you have updated the story, I will assume that you are off to bigger and better things. I look forward immensely to reading your other works.
Thank you ever so much for your lovely gift.
-Scott Peimann
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Thank you for this treat of a story.
I've been four weeks reading it on my phone during my bus commutes from hone to LA. I must say that your story was compelling enough to keep me returning since I found it.
Since you have been a year since posting an update, I will assume that you are off to new and better things. I lo
BiGDeal chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Hello, Brian. Good start on a story and a shame that you haven't been able to find the time to continue adding more chapters. Any chance of getting more chapters, or are you going to throw this open for anyone else to add to?
donald7777 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
What an excellent story, I managed to stumble across this when I was looking for Lovecraft themed fanfiction, and I love it.

Keep up the amazing work.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
This is a nice story but it sucks that this is the last chapter and there hasn't been any updates recently from what I can tell. Also it would be nice to see the cross over into Harry Potter that has been on the slow side, but asides from that it would have been nice if you started out with the fight scene or something before she even came to the hospital. If you had started with that I think you would have drawn in more of a following and even if you hadn't it would have help the story a whole lot even with how slow it seems to be moving. Thank you for this story as it has been enjoyable so far.
Brian O'Leary chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I want to everyone following my story and apologize for the long delay in a new chapter. I am self employed and my business has kept me working 70 to 90 hour weeks so that hasn't left much time for writing. I do have rough drafts of the next two chapters done but I need time for rewrites and error checks before I post. Thanks for your patience and your reviews. I will get a new chapter up as soon as possible and strive to keep them coming out quicker than they have.

All the Best.

Brian.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
when will yoy post tha battle dining chapter?
epain chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
This is an interesting idea. When will you get to the Hogwarts part?
cko2 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Very nice cross over. Very long biuld up to get to the harry potter part. But well worth it cause the story is very well written. It seems that rama can not go any where without getting into trouble. Funny that you have her changed to 6 year old, but you have hinted that he deied at the hands of staffen, but that be in china, so how would the age change and being tossed across the sea of japan work? Thanks for posting this story.
Jessolt chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
This is well written and I enjoyed the story. I hope that you can complete it at some point.

Jess