Reviews for Red Suoh and the Eldritch Library
arcanasage chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I'm loving your story, can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm interested to see how you will mix the harry potter universe into the story, and if there is a specific part that in the hp timeline when this story is taking place.
ranma-chan-14 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
great story, can't wait to see when it gets to hogwarts
one.who.reads chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Great story. I'm a little confused as to why you labeled it a Harry potter crossover.
Tatieyana chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Nice was totally caught up in reading this that I hit the last chapter without even knowing.
I love how Ranma is basically getting a restart on life and taking the the same curse but flipping it 180 was a nice touch as well. I like the build up and the detail setting things up but a bit of back story would be nice as well as maybe a flash or two of how the NWC is taking things without Ranma there. All in all a good start and cannot wait to read more.
Dragish chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Good ground work, but wheres the cross? You are going really into detail starting the story but taking forever to get to the "meat"
AnAncientBard chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
This has promise!
7/10
Update soon!
mikebreslau chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
A very detailed - too detailed - exposition and buildup to the start of a story.
Still waiting for something Ranmaish to happen...

Full Disclosure: I once stated to read H. ' "Mr. Britling Sees it Through".
For 80 pages Mr. Britling sat in a railway car and looked out the window.
After 81 pages the train pulled into a station. Exciting story, isn't it?
I never got to page 82!
Dingo Wilds chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
damn. just damn. excelent story, and i can only assume we'll learn more about Ranma's "death" as time goes on. I give this story a ten out of ten for now, though I would like to see so Harry Potter refernces starting to appear here soon in the story.
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
The Eldritch Library of the title drew me in and the potential of a de-aged and memory removed Ranma kept me here. I am imagining the Library to be something like from the movie The PageMaster: ["I love reading!" Red shouted as she was like a storm through Treasure Island, roundhouse kicking pirates in the face and backhanding musket balls out of midair.] I'm sure soon someone with the name Suoh will adopt her and then eventually make their way over to England. A fun thing for when she gets to Hogwarts, have her climb the Whomping Willow as part of her morning training. I hope you update often to make up for the story's slightly slow pace. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
Ramos chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Twelve chapters and Where is the Harry Potter ?
irnzenmonk chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
great ne
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow like death for starvation and as much interesting... you're even worse than the Naruto anime with your fillers... twelve chapters and we're still on the start line. Shake a damn leg.
Janissa chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Now I have to watch the Iron chef. :) Love this story. I like how you have Red slowly developing into a slightly different version of Ranma.
Shinzochi chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
i loved that chapter, and got me really excited for the Okonomiaki challange and for the challange with the Chardin
Katsuhito chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Yeah! Another chapter has arrived. So, I assume Red will be "battling" the okonomiyaki specialist of Hiroyuki Sakai's? Or will she get her training in cooking elsewhere? I also wonder if the Chardin will recognize her in her de-aged form.

And so, she's also learning some manners, albeit slowly, and only if it means something to her. For example, eating slowly will allow her to truly taste the food, and thus allow her to become a better cook.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »