Reviews for Come morning light
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love this story! I'd like to see more stories like this, that cover the emotional costs of the things they go through. Many stories that include some kind of trauma seem to end right after the conflict is resolved, and I am just as fascinated with how they cope afterwards. Thanks for this wonderful peek at how they help each other.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So heart wrenching, and yet so beautiful. Good for Kate. Will you continue this? I hope so.
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013

Great story!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Haunting is a good adjective for this- well done!
Shena1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow... very powerful and very sweet. Hard balance to strike, but you did it extremely well!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow this was just beautiful!

Works well as a one shot but I would live to maybe read more, especially something from Ryan & Jenny's point of view :)
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ohhhh this is so gorgeously written. Amazing. 3 Happy New Year!
drowninginlove chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Soooo good! I loved it :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was very well done.

It's interesting to see the role reversal here because it's mostly Rick being there for Kate but this was a nice change of pace. Too bad that Ryan and Rick had to go through that terrible ordeal in order for that to happen.

The best thing you had Kate do was just be there for Rick and helped him get away from his laptop and back to bed. You did an excellent job in showing how Rick tried to get what he was feeling out and Kate erasing it so he could forget, at least for the time being.

The ending was so sweet and perfect because Kate would not leave Rick to wake up alone.

Excellent job.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I would describe this as "hauntingly beautiful," too. Well done.

I would love to have you expand this into a multi-chapter fic - maybe describe Kate's angst and worry while Castle is missing.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh, I love that. Kate comforting Castle after being kidnapped.
Mariah Laber chapter 1 . 12/31/2012