Reviews for Family Matters - A Linchpin Interlude
Reel-Ink298 chapter 1 . 4/10
Any chance you'll be continuing this story? I found this on DeviantArt in November of 2016 and it has consumed my mind! I love the relationship you've set up between Dick and older Jason. I'd LOVE to see what you have planned for these two.

Any chance they'll have "partners-in-trolling" moments?
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
oooooooooooo I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION... pleaseeeeeeee try and write another book based on Linchpin series... following off from this one.. or having Dick getting outta hospital... or even maybe showing us some of Jason/Robins time / interactions with Bruce and the YJL / JL Teams whilst Dick is still hospitalised... then have story carrying on to when Dick is finally released from Hospital and recuperating at home till he is ready to become Robin again and Jason goes onto to become... hmm Nightwing ? Red Hood ? mmmm but omg that would be asterous for you to do / write something like that :D
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Wonderful story with such a happy ending. I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
This is really heartwarming! I always feel like Jason gets dissed, but i think hes just deeply misunderstood love the alternative fate/life your doing here for him!
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I really like this verse please write more about it!
J-Wing chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
That was awesome!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Awww, that was so sweet!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
omgs your clifys I so love the love here! I need jason to be happy always. Me love my brids and me batys! Batdaddy always HEHEHEH! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
THIS WAS ADORABLE OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This is so cute
Dratias chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Ok, this was awesome. I wish more people wrote fanfics about the Linchpin, because this was an awesome followup. Great job on it! :D
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Okay, alright. Where do I start? Okay. I finished reading Linchpin and it was amazing. So many things that I loved. Robin being taken to Metropolis and everything to do with Superman coming to the rescue only to end up close to death. I don't know why, but the dynamic with that was amazing and it felt so natural and just perfect and I loved it. I loved the chapter made entirely out of newspaper articles and the last one which was their interview. But one of my absolute favorite things though has to be Jason Todd. The way you wrote his character and his back story. I loved that he helped Dick and that he calls Dick Dickie-bird. It makes my heart hurt. I just loved it all. Jason Todd was absolutely amazing in this and I love everything you did with him.

So, I finished reading that, and I thought 'definitely have to go check this person out.' Your writing is just so smooth and nice and I love it, so I went and checked you out only to find that you wrote this little...extra, and it was just perfection. I love that Jason is so un-trusting of Bruce because it makes completely sense after everything he went through with the Bruce in his timeline, but I adore the fact that Bruce is letting Jason take his time to understand that he is not the Bruce that Jason knew. I stopped breathing a little at the end of this because it was just to much cuteness for my heart to handle. We don't see a lot of Dick and Jason's dynamics, but I can already tell they are wonderful and that Bruce and Alfred have a lot ahead of them.

Ugh! Anyways. This is really long, but I just wanted you to know that I loved everything about Linchpin. I don't think I have yet to find another Young Justice fic that I love as much as this one.
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Omg this was great, i wish there were more
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
That was cute and slightly uncalled for, but loved. (Uncalled for because now I want more of nice!Jason, which isn't really a very common theme.) Very awesome. I really enjoyed the fact that Bruce called other him a 'bastard'. That was great.
hodges2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
plz write more for your linchpin story i loved it! XD
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »