Reviews for You'd Rather Cover Up (I'd Rather Let Them Bleed)
the-detonator chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
BEST! Best ever. A Good Job! :D
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Now this is kink done right.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh. My. God. This was, by far, my favorite Myka/HG smut fic. The descriptions you used were amazing! I felt like I was there.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
fun.. sexy.. hot... i liked how they explored their mutual need for a little kink.. it worked beautifully
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely spot on characterization and oh so hot. You approach kink respectfully and honestly not as a ploy and manage to work it into the psychology of the character which I quite like. This piece was as intelligent as it was delicious and all around, Brilliant.
gigi
QuickLookBusy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
What an unexpected surprise. This started out as innocent as a Christmas cookie, then took quite a turn. I honestly didn't even check the rating before reading this.
It read like a normal (for them) day at the office and culminated in this incredibly romantic gesture. It was sweet and fun and sexy and erotic all at the same time. It was the full package. (Trying not to snort at that pun).
I think what I'm trying to say is, It was not at all what I thought it was going to be. I already liked what I thought it was? Then it just kept getting better? Lol. I'm done. It's great. I liked it:)