Reviews for Friendship
jensteed chapter 8 . 1/4
Sweet ending :)
jensteed chapter 4 . 1/4
I'm just giggling my way through this, poor Lucius is gas XD
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/4
Haha poor Ron...not! Bloody git will eventually learn to keep his big mouth shut!
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
*squeals girlishly* Yaay, my two favourite Slytherins! I adore stories about the three of them, it just makes my day and now I've got seven more chapters of pure joy ahead of me :D
DarkMoon2222 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Dawwwww So cute please add more soon
arctic-kat chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I love, love this story! It's beatifully written.. The dynamics of the three is absolutely perfect.
Draco having so many children is hilarious ha ha
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
That was ... Beautiful.
satene chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Wow, I completely loved this story! Just like all you work in general :) Thank you!
draco-severus-mmm chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Yep, you're right. This finished it properly!
draco-severus-mmm chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Finally! I was waiting forever with that. The tension was well and truly dragged out and it was somewhat agonising. Great, hot chapter! Can't wait for the Epilogue...
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Fun chapter. However I believe lucius is 6 yrs older than severus.
Mila Pink chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Spectacular.
I confess that I found the lengthy training of the triad, but in the end everything worked out.
Kisses
Ante162 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very nice development of characters in a story this length. Interesting how you glossed over SS and HG's first time but focused more on Lucius' POV. Loved!
SeeingBeautyInADyingStar chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I love it! This is the first LM/HG/SS story I've read with real emotional development and I think it's really good. :) I really like the epilogue - it's a good fit for the story.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
This story was so sweet:-)