Reviews for White Wedding Kimono
Spirits in the Sky chapter 1 . 9/6
That... was AMAZING. I wish that we could have seen the others wake up and wonder how they got rid of the ghost. This story is so hilarious!
DearlyFictitious chapter 1 . 4/10
*clutches stomach while rolling on the floor*

OHMYGODS this is the most HILARIOUS oneshot I've EVER read! XD
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
xD OMG! hahahahaha! Ahhhh! Too funny! hahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I wish there was a second part to this! ( but it was awsome none the less!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Okumura-cest!I loved this! i found it funny how it was a fangirl they were supposed to be fighting.
pinkbunnygirlmoo chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
BRILLIANT! I want more... :(
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Hahahaha that's definitely how that chapter shoulda gone!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Motherfucker! This is so cute, my reactions are similar to the ghost! Wait, don't end it just like that! CONTINUE IT WITH A SMUT! Hehe, just kidding. But still, it's so adorable!
yakari school chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is freaking hilarious! I honestly wish this is how the maga did it, cause i cant stop laughing XD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
The feels indeed! *gushes* great job yaoi ghost fan girl, great job!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome. I can see this happening. Well, most of it. Mephisto will surely laugh his arse off when he reads the mission report.
uke hime-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Damn that kiss was hot! Hahaha! This was really funny! Lol the feels!
Izara chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This piece had me cracking up every few paragraphs XD

Despite it being crack-ish you got the characters just right and didn't let them get ooc.

And this was probably the hottest kiss i read in this fandom o/o

Thanks for the awesome read :)

*bows to your writhing skill*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hahaha hilarious!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
*q* The kiss was yummy...I fear that I would end up just like the fangirl ;3; I'm just that in love with yaoi -hearts- XD I could help but to laugh when Yuki put his hand above the curve of "that ass" XD I felt that the word "that" needed to be changed to "dat". Yepz XD "Dat Ass" B3