Reviews for ex umbra in solem
I Wear the Crown chapter 44 . 5/9/2013
Oh, dear mother of pearl! This is starting to get all kinds of crazy. Steve was very good with Maddie, though. And, they did get to realize that HG didn't want to hurt her :D
MyJaime chapter 44 . 5/4/2013
Oh my goodness...I started this story yesterday and stayed up till the wee hours of morning to finish...I couldn't put it down.. Firstly and obviously LoVED It... Secondly tell me that's not where your leaving it...? I know that it could probably be left there and take off where The episode stand does but I need to know that they clear Helena's name, that they get Jack the Ripper and Adam Worth , Is Helen going to fully recover...PLEASE keep writing... Thank you for your time and talent... :-)
jthorn36 chapter 43 . 4/30/2013
Very good. Very engrossing read. Hope to see more
I Wear the Crown chapter 43 . 4/26/2013
A drunk Nikolai and Nigel? Crack me up! This seems to be the calm before another storm. Looking forward to see what's coming next!
Katie Monster chapter 42 . 4/24/2013
Wow! I read the entirety of your story this morning instead of studying for exams - I simply couldn't pull myself away! I love the crossover idea and your characterization is spot-on, melding the plotlines of each show into the story is excellently done as well. I can't wait for an update!
4catwoman23 chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
I've been reading/following this story for quite a while now and have not left a review. I am sorry. I really, really like this and needed to tell you. Can't wait for more!
I Wear the Crown chapter 41 . 4/11/2013
Oh, Mrs. F has is out for Magnus now. Poor HG looks like she's going to get caught in the crossfire if she's not careful. I am glad to see that Jane is on their side though. Now, what is that sneaky Sykes up to with Worth? Dun dun dun!
john6lisa chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
great for the update
john6lisa chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
ty for the great read
I Wear the Crown chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
League of Victorian Old People, bwahahahahahaha! I'm secretly looking forward to when Adam comes back into the picture and we get to see the LoVOP take him down! Fun times, fun times.
etain-lives chapter 40 . 4/8/2013
...Wiseguys fleeing the scene? *shakeshead*

If they were to wipe out new identities and take up living on some obscure island, it wouldn't surprise me. Myka should've left with her. It would've been so Bonnie and Clyde. :)

The more Bering and Wells fanfic I read, the more and more HG becomes the Greaser bad boy your parents always warned you about and poor Myka is the bookish girl who only wanted to go to Sock-hop and have some fun for once.
C0ff33Junky chapter 40 . 4/8/2013
"League of Victorian Old People" lol only Pete would say something like that. Really like this story even if I've never seen Sanctuary.
I Wear the Crown chapter 39 . 4/5/2013
So glad James is up and moving now. Sad that HG is having to leave Myka, but things happen for a reason. I am really glad that Claudia has come in to her own with Magnus and her lot, though. It's nice to see her fit in somewhere and be appreciated. Somewhere that she actually feels like she's making a difference.
john6lisa chapter 39 . 4/4/2013
ty,enjoying the read
Islandwitch chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful story! It's great how you've combined two such different shows in a believable way and even better you've managed to have all my favorite characters interact (I espcially love Claudia and Tesla, and Steve and Henry!)
I look forward to reading more.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »