Reviews for ex umbra in solem
I Wear the Crown chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter. I love getting little glimpses into HG's past from each of the Five.
I Wear the Crown chapter 37 . 3/21/2013
Tesla is...he likes to keep things stirred up. However, Myka and HG are so cute here. I just want to squeeze them both :D
john6lisa chapter 37 . 3/20/2013
thank you for the great reads,am sort of new to this,my partner of 17 years,who passed away from cancer this past july,was much older then me,19 years,sometimes we would run into ppl from her past...and i tried to deal with it,amnot without a past,was a whoredog in my day,lol,am rambling again,ty for the great storys.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
So I should have been studying, but I had to play catch up with this fic instead. Brilliant! I love how you're tying so many different elements together. This is shaping up to be an EPIC fic, especially if you can follow all of the story lines you've already begun. I cannot wait to see where this goes next! This has quickly become one of my absolute favorite fics! thanks for sharing this!
I Wear the Crown chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Another great chapter! Magnus and HG have a unique situation that they can help each other with. I just hope it doesn't cause Myka to become jealous of Magnus because this is one more thing that she and HG share (being debronzed) that Myka can't connect with. Does the warehouse gang, other than Artie and Leena, realize Jinksy is a Regent (he is, right?)? Oh, btw, great music mix!
I Wear the Crown chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
I really liked the interaction between Magnus and Claudia. It really grounded the moment for the both of them, it seems. Now, what is Tesla up to? Is he going to make a mini vampire army? Bwahahahahaha!
etain chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
*rolls eyes*
Those so called "geniuses" are total self absorbed a*holes, pardon my language. In this chapter I totally felt for Claudia, she is a smart girl and it is possible for several smart people to work together, but those Sanctuary people all act like "know-it-alls" snobs! It's understandable how it is wearing on her mentally because since day one, those jerks either talking down to her, just because they did so and so ages ago, or they shoot her idea down before even looking at it fully because they, "their work doesn't need improvement". Talk about discouraging.

Other than that, whoa,whoa,whoa! Helen & Helena had a love jones?! This seems like it may be an issue in later chapters...especially with this new Helen being the Un-bronzed edition of her.

This update was great. Thanks for sharing!
applesandcherries chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
Ooh, Nikolai you sneaky bastard. What is he planning now? Can't wait to find out! :D
applesandcherries chapter 34 . 3/12/2013
Loved Henry and Steve's conversation! Looking forward to the next chapter, as always :)
I Wear the Crown chapter 34 . 3/11/2013
I really like the friendship between Steve and Henry. It gives an almost normal feel to this impossibly abnormal situation. It's a meshing of the two worlds on a level that's not solely dependent on HG.
starchildemt chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
This is epically brilliant :) It takes a LOT for me to completely lose myself in a story, well no, I always want to, but so much fic has so many glaring spelling and grammar issues or bad characterization that it's almost impossible to even read. But this, I lost myself to the point that my sister scared the crap out of me twice :) I could hear all the voices in my head and watch this playing out. I'm sure having 33 chapters at once helped with that. The 2 universes mesh seamlessly, and every character is spot on. That takes talent. This is the kind of gem that I live to find and can only dream of creating. I'm dying here waiting for more :)
I Wear the Crown chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
Oh, dear. Myka and HG are in love. Magnus is maybe a little batshit crazy. Everyone else (Immortals excluded) doesn't really know where they stand on the issue right now. I need more information!
I Wear the Crown chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
You are brilliant and I am in awe of you. That is all.
applesandcherries chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
Ah, finally! My heart is still all fuzzy over the Myka/Helena scene. So great :D Also, wow, was not expecting that of Magnus. Well done!
applesandcherries chapter 32 . 3/5/2013
You just make me want to give all of them a big hug and tell them it'll be okay. Damn you. I do hope they'll manage to save James this time around!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »