Reviews for ex umbra in solem
I Wear the Crown chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Duh! I completely forgot about the bandage! Glad everyone's okay for now. Another great chapter! Myka just needs to get the stick out of her ass and tell HG that she's forgiven and that she loves her. Lol!
john6lisa chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
am really enjoying this story
applesandcherries chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Helenaaaaaaa! Oh, you noble, beautiful, broken woman. Ah, I can't with this.
Great chapter, as always! :')
I Wear the Crown chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
I am so far behind in my reading, but glad I am catching up! Great chapter and I am soooo glad they found Helen! I don't know how I feel about James being around though. Yay for Pete manning up and asking HG about her intentions with Myka. I do hope our girls get their act together soon though :D
etain chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
man, I wish I had Claudia's skills!

Adam being the orchestrator of Christina's death blew me away! Considering he plans on "cutting out her heart" twice, is it safe to assume he's coming after Myka next?

Just when I think I've got it figured out, you come up with another detail that totally throws me for a loop. I wonder what is next *grips edge of seat*

Thanks for sharing!
lost.long.ago chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Ha! I thought it wonderfully clever how you tied in christina's death. I can't wait to see what's next!
Chinagirl18 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
...! I believe that explains my reaction. Update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Oh, Magnus being bronzed :( Great chapter, and anticipating what comes next.
lost.long.ago chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Gah, the phrasing of that last bit made my skin all tingly. Lovely addition. Eagerly awaiting the next.
I Wear the Crown chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Excellent chapter! Poor Magnus, having to be bronzed :( But, that means she's still alive :D Looking forward to HG, Tesla and the others being able to save her. Now, if only Myka would just give HG another shot...
etain chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
if only Myka and HG can get over their sad tango already!
but it's great, this suspense is killing me.

Great job as always,
thanks for sharing :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
I love how events can transpire differently, but ultimately the past remains the same. Great chapter. I hope the crew figure out how to help Helen.
CalliopeSphia chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I hope they can bring Helen back, thank you!
CalliopeSphia chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I am glad that Helen is still in the picture, and I love Helena and Myka together, thank you!
I Wear the Crown chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
James is like the freaking Bionic Man! Or, maybe the Tin Man, however you want to look at it. Great chapter. Oh, Myka, just get over it already and get your girl. *Insert evil grin and laugh. Bwahahahahaha!*
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »