Reviews for Bargains
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
aww its moments like these that make it reaaaalllly hard for me not to ship Whouffle! Great character voice, especially Clara!
zoeinthetardis chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Fantastic work, beautifully written, and the last line was perfect 3
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Fantastic. Brilliant. Everything that is right with the world. You're a fabulous writer and I'm so proud that a fellow Seddie fan is responsible for such an amazingly written fan fic. Very, very well done!
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved it! Sweet and adorable! You should definitely write more Doctor Who! Great job. D
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was positively brilliant! You NEED to write more Clara stories. This was positively wonderful!
pancakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i loved this!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I completely understand how you feel about the "Big fandom, so many talented writers, but one persistent good idea for an amazing ship"... It's overwhelming :)
No worries though, because it was flawless! I love how you've written Clara, with all her spirit and curiosity. The Doctor was dead on, too, being all protective and anxious because he's already been burdened with two of her deaths.
Amazing story! I look forward to reading more soon :)
Emilygirlxox chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was impossibly cute- although we don't know much about their relationship, this pinpoints what we do know quite accurately!)
Annie Targaryen chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love it! :)
PhoenixLoveStory chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love, love, LOVE! Don't be afraid to write for this fandom, you're part of it too, and - quite frankly - you're pretty good at it. :)