Reviews for Bad For Me
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I have waiter over a year. Who pushed Percy's head down!
Dantehy11 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Please continue I know it's been a year or something but please continue this amazing story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
If u don't finish this. Imma eat your kids jk seriously tho pls update a soon as u can
Izzybella12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Love it! Please update soon! I bet it was either Annabeth or Luke! Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Update soon really good story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Please update!
I really do like the story please keep on going :D
SAMMYxMIDNIGHT chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
love it hope to see the next chapter
Christaaa chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Can you please update! I really like this story on how you made Percy the nerd instead of Annabeth, I always like these fanfics because its different from the normal. Basically every fanfiction is how Percy is the popular jock and annabeth is a nerd but I like it the other way around which percy is the nerd and annabeth is popular, but those fanfics are hard to find. And I know I'm writing a lot and this is getting annoying to you but I just wanted to say I love the characters and the storyline, I just wish you would update more because this fanfic is really good but you haven't updated! PLEASE UPDATE! :((:
Dizzy And Dead chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
This is a pretty good story! I see now there are no gods...at least Thalia, Nico, and Jason warned Percy. Percy is a little OOC but isn't totally OOC.
Dizzy And Dead chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Percy Jackson reading? Good joke. Are there any gods?
MissKaylee chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Why is this story so rarely updated? Can you please do another chapter soon?
Yukibrooke chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I really hope you continue the story it's really good :)
Randoman chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Please when are you gonna continue the story it's Awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Are you going to continue this story?