Reviews for 12 Days of Klaroline Smut
could u do a threesome drabble with klaus, caroline & damon? preferably human.
klaus & damon are important business people, caroline is a secretary who has caught their attention with her tight pencil skirts. they have rough, animalistic, mindblowing sex with her, giving her multiple orgasms without allowing her any relief.
Brina3 chapter 4 . 1/29
Ooooh can I recommend a situon where klaus and Caroline are in a car, Caroline are trying to seduce klaus and klaus losing control? ;)
Damon X Misaki chapter 4 . 1/20
Chapter 3 was soooo good
especially because tyler was so damn jealous of them xD heh
chapter 4 was also good as always ;D keep up the good work mate.
Damon X Misaki chapter 1 . 1/20
Wooooow best Klaroline smut fanfic, i have ever read
keep up the good work mate.
SeriouslySerious chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Three cheers for super hot hybrid-vampire sex! Great stories, second was definitely my fav.
bloodysirebond chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Gives a whole new meaning to the verse HOT for teacher! Caroline is one DAMN lucky BITCH to call that man hers ;)
bloodysirebond chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
EFFIN beautiful! Loved everything about your Klaroline shorts. Oh & nice touch with the Tyler thing. Nothing like a quiet reminder (well in this case an erotic not so quiet lol) that Klaus is the original alpha & Caroline was his for eternity. Please do continue ;)
jessnicole chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
All the stars for this one! So great!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
hot
sasusakufan2357 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Hmmm I would love to see one smut scene in NOLA with them as queen and king hehe :P or a AU high school one shot with Klaus as a pretend nerd but secretly a gorgeous hunk and Caroline is the hot but innocent virgin babe ;) I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon!
mrsmorgan2013 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved this, I dont know if its weird but I love smut lol
Aaaammber chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
:D love it! update soon.
foreverwishing chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Jesus!
Batman, save me, I have fallen into sin!
foreverwishing chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh wow!
Defibrilator! Stat!
Diabolo Framboise chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Wow this is sooo hot. I can't wait for more! There is not enough Klaroline smut in this world.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »