Reviews for 12 Days of Klaroline Smut
multifandomshipper92 chapter 4 . 7/2
Loveeeed thisss 333 wish i knew your tumblr so i can request smut lol
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 7/2
Heheh loved that tyler walked in and Klaus bit Caroline at that moment just made it more hotter ;D
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 7/2
Loveddd this chapter! *_*
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 7/2
Hotttt !
LuluDancing chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I was just going through your fics and can't believe I forgot this.

Now my lovely child, I am back to pester you to complete your 12 days! only 8 more to go! :P
Bubbles chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Love it
NickeyBish93 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEEE MAN .!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
could u do a threesome drabble with klaus, caroline & damon? preferably human.
klaus & damon are important business people, caroline is a secretary who has caught their attention with her tight pencil skirts. they have rough, animalistic, mindblowing sex with her, giving her multiple orgasms without allowing her any relief.
Brina3 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Ooooh can I recommend a situon where klaus and Caroline are in a car, Caroline are trying to seduce klaus and klaus losing control? ;)
Damon X Misaki chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Chapter 3 was soooo good
especially because tyler was so damn jealous of them xD heh
chapter 4 was also good as always ;D keep up the good work mate.
Damon X Misaki chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wooooow best Klaroline smut fanfic, i have ever read
keep up the good work mate.
SeriouslySerious chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Three cheers for super hot hybrid-vampire sex! Great stories, second was definitely my fav.
bloodysirebond chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Gives a whole new meaning to the verse HOT for teacher! Caroline is one DAMN lucky BITCH to call that man hers ;)
bloodysirebond chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
EFFIN beautiful! Loved everything about your Klaroline shorts. Oh & nice touch with the Tyler thing. Nothing like a quiet reminder (well in this case an erotic not so quiet lol) that Klaus is the original alpha & Caroline was his for eternity. Please do continue ;)
jessnicole chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
All the stars for this one! So great!